Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
JR Boucicaut

2006 Easton Catalogue

Hey guys the link to the Easton '06 catalogue wont open for me im wondering if someone can try to add another link with the new pics in em! i'm dying to see these new stealths!

Did anyone actually ever use "The One" which is now the Synergy 300? I want to try an OPS but don't want to spend $170.

One of the guys on my beer league team had two, now he has one.

Did anyone actually ever use "The One" which is now the Synergy 300? I want to try an OPS but don't want to spend $170.

One of the guys on my beer league team had two, now he has one.

Hmm, that about sums it up.

I guess I'll stick to my blade/shaft combo then. :lol:

I understand that, but every review says that the blade is soft and the performance isn't anything worth writing home about. I want to know what a OPS feels like, but don't want less quality than an Ultra-lite/Z-carbon blade combo. I've been told OPS really have a whole different feel to them, and wanted to see if the hype was true.

Just go by sportchek and pick up either a synergy si-core or ccm vector v120. They're both around $120, and definitely worth it. I just broke my stealth so i picked up a si-core, just wow. For what i paid, i can see why this stick was originally around 250. great feel, excellent shot, even the accuracy is great.

kind of a random question, but anyone who has seen the 06 easton product do they still make their shafts and OPS with end plugs or are they moving for the THC/Bauer style of a taller stick with plastic cap? thanks

If I buy a new stick next year it will probably be a Easton Stealth Grip or a Warrior Mac Daddy.

Argh it's such a pain in the ass they put the int ops's at 65 flex, i'm diggin the 75, now i have to go for the 85 which is too stiff if i want to get a ops

Sorry if its been asked already but i cant see that it has but are any of the 06' ultralites or z bubbles longer than they were last year wern't they like 47.5 inches with no plug?

were the old green z bubbles longer than they are now days i just wanted to know? :rolleyes:

Cheers in advance B)

Sorry if its been asked already but i cant see that it has but are any of the 06' ultralites or z bubbles longer than they were last year wern't they like 47.5 inches with no plug?

were the old green z bubbles longer than they are now days i just wanted to know? :huh:

Cheers in advance B)

I'll take a look after work. I have an '06 Ultra Lite and an '01 Z-Bubble sitting in my car right now.