Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
JR Boucicaut

2006 Easton Catalogue

Alright I've been using the Synergy II blade for a couple weeks now. It feels just wierd. I don't know how to describe it. Its hard to catch passes because it so hard, but at the same time its hard to get a good shot off because it feels so soft. My slapshot sucks with this thing, even though its the same curve, so I am used to the curve. I can never really get anything on it I probably sound like retarded right now, but it is just awkward. The blade is starting to feel all around soft actually now, so idk.

I saw a kid wearing the new 1500c (atleast I think they were) skates last week at one of my games. I didn't think that they were out? Does anyone know how he could have gotten them?

does the synergy II=the synthesis remade?

if not, does it improve upon the synthesis by much?

im tempted to get the mission L-2 or the synergy II/synthesis for my b'day

does the synergy II=the synthesis remade?

if not, does it improve upon the synthesis by much?

im tempted to get the mission L-2 or the synergy II/synthesis for my b'day

Yes the Synergy II is the new Synthesis. I believe that the biggest difference is that the shaft is smaller in diameter. The shaft feels like an SL. It obviously also has a new paint job.

what does a neutral face mean? is it like more straight/upright than closed? or is it a synonym for closed?

Edited by supermanly

Neutral means no loft. Closed is sometimes used when talking about a neutral face but closed should mean that the face is facing down, think loft in reverse. This isn't the place for a discussion of preferences.

Maybe it's already answered some time, but why doesn't Easton let items be shipped outside the US? Because I'm able to buy Easton here in a hockey shop, but I can't order online because shops don't ship it.. Why o why is that?

Maybe it's already answered some time, but why doesn't Easton let items be shipped outside the US? Because I'm able to buy Easton here in a hockey shop, but I can't order online because shops don't ship it.. Why o why is that?

I believe that it has do with preventing Easton distributers from competing with each other. This way US distributers don't compete with Canadian distributers, who don't compete with European distributers.

anybody else have any info on the synergyII performance wise..whats the feel like, hows shooting etc. im looking into a new shaft and this is one ive been considering, also ive been considering a dolomite or a sherwood taper..anyone with info/help on which one i should go for would be greatly appreciated.. B)

yea is the synergy II pretty much the synthesis with a SL-like paintjob or are there some actual changes? also does the synergy II come with an wooden endplug?

yea is the synergy II pretty much the synthesis with a SL-like paintjob or are there some actual changes? also does the synergy II come with an wooden endplug?

The Synergy II is redesigned like an SL(Thin shaft shape).And the blades are different.

And they have always come with a wooden plug,maybe composite now.

Alright I've been using the Synergy II blade for a couple weeks now. It feels just wierd. I don't know how to describe it. Its hard to catch passes because it so hard, but at the same time its hard to get a good shot off because it feels so soft. My slapshot sucks with this thing, even though its the same curve, so I am used to the curve. I can never really get anything on it I probably sound like retarded right now, but it is just awkward. The blade is starting to feel all around soft actually now, so idk.

Any updated impressions on the Synergy II blade? I'm trying to decide if I should wait for epuck to get more warriors or just get the synergy II.

Alright I've been using the Synergy II blade for a couple weeks now.  It feels just wierd. I don't know how to describe it.  Its hard to catch passes because it so hard, but at the same time its hard to get a good shot off because it feels so soft. My slapshot sucks with this thing, even though its the same curve, so I am used to the curve. I can never really get anything on it I probably sound like retarded right now, but it is just awkward. The blade is starting to feel all around soft actually now, so idk.

Any updated impressions on the Synergy II blade? I'm trying to decide if I should wait for epuck to get more warriors or just get the synergy II.

I just received mine Saturday and used it once. So far so good. Feels lighter than the older Synthesis Si-core blades and has very good feel to it. But I will update my comments after a few more ice times.

One thing about Easton - they sure make a pretty stick. Got a Stealth CNT today and they sure don't skimp out on the aestetics.

JR did you get a grip or non grip?

When my friends and I went to the LHS, we coveted the CNT stealths, well the intermediate ones. Definetly a great looking stick. One kid on my team ended up buying one. The stick said it was a Forsberg pattern, but it looked more like a Lindros. I'm glad I didn't buy it, I hate Lindros patterns and love Forsberg/Modo's.

The Synergy II is redesigned like an SL(Thin shaft shape).And the blades are different.

Is the Synergy II as thin as the SL or is it just a synthesis repainted? I would rather get this than an SL, but if its not thin, im gonna get an SL

Is the Synergy II as thin as the SL or is it just a synthesis repainted? I would rather get this than an SL, but if its not thin, im gonna get an SL

The Synergy II is a thinner shaft shape than the synthesis, If I remember my last trip to my LHS correctly.

One thing about Easton - they sure make a pretty stick.  Got a Stealth CNT today and they sure don't skimp out on the aestetics.

JR did you get a grip or non grip?

When my friends and I went to the LHS, we coveted the CNT stealths, well the intermediate ones. Definetly a great looking stick. One kid on my team ended up buying one. The stick said it was a Forsberg pattern, but it looked more like a Lindros. I'm glad I didn't buy it, I hate Lindros patterns and love Forsberg/Modo's.

Non-grip.