Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
JR Boucicaut

2006 Easton Catalogue

"NO CRACKS 300 Hits

199 MPH 10-08-04"

100 MPH

I have a friend who has a cousin who works for Easton. So I got a Stealth test stick for free. Ugly open heel curve though.

What do you mean by these number!?? :( :blink:

It was a test stick, used by Easton's R&D department. Basically they get a batch of sticks and they run them through some tests to see what kind of defects they can find. This particular one was probably strapped to a machine which basically just winds up and takes a slapshot. Ie, this particular stick was subjected to shooting a puck 300 times at a force of 100 MPH. "NO CRACKS" meant that the blade managed to survive. And 10-08-04 probably means October 8, 2004 :P

Thanks JR

Why are there no int. non-grip stealths?

what is the difference between the 300 and the 350?

edit** Now I see the 350 is grip and the 300 is non-grip

Edited by Scstars524

The Durability of them blades was 2nd to none! But i hated the feel. With all the new high proformance blades they have out why would any1 want a Ultra Graphite blade. I have seen a few of them on E bay if any1's still intersted in them.

I would buy one ultragraphite only because of the shanahan curve! what is the curve similar in bauer?

Edited by le_party

I would buy one ultragraphite only because of the shanahan curve! what is the curve similar in bauer?

ladies and gentleman, i present CobraAA jr.

J/K He's the captain of my team, good guy, but cant write english to save his ass.

And Mrs. The Jackhal is the "A"! sory for this disturbing intervention... it is true that my english is very bad by the way.

I would add that I LOVE this year's graphism! espacily for the ultralite. But I thinck Easton only use graphism to sell their sticks. The sticks aren't very good but you pay the big price for a beautiful stick!

Edited by le_party

Hey Lou-eee, to which lazy slacker did you almost lose your captainship to this yr? Okay I'll lay off now. :D

Mack: if you have anything to say, let'er rip. his english IS that bad though....

Edited by thejackal

I still think the gloves from the Easton custom program are their nicest gloves. I'm glad my LHS ordered them for their shop I plan on buying them when my Eagles are shot. I'm wondering though, why the 800s have the coil and the 900s don't?Or atleast that's what it says in the catalogue.

where do u get thoes?

NVM i see it now!!

Edited by jackalplyr16