Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

U of M Goalie

Goal Masks

What sort of mask is that, that Turco is using?

Turco uses a Warwick

Yep I remember working on that mask. We also did Hasek's and Nabokov's masks for the olympics too.

huh, same for me too. my mask is only a little ill-fitting (sometimes hair comes out when I take it off), but the quality is kind of bad (both screw-like things have come out on my mask), and I'd like a new one. intermediate goalie, too. thanks for digging this out, crazykeeper!

huh, same for me too. my mask is only a little ill-fitting (sometimes hair comes out when I take it off), but the quality is kind of bad (both screw-like things have come out on my mask), and I'd like a new one. intermediate goalie, too. thanks for digging this out, crazykeeper!

lol it's fine i need something to do in my spare time at college, be good if i we can get some advice here

I'm in need of a new mask as well i think ive had a few too many pucks to the head lol my cage is bent where the puck hit me can any one recomend a good mask for an intermediate goalie???

You should have a look at Itech new NV-7. It's a very good looking mask. The inside of the mask look great with the comfort padding. You can look at it in Itech 2007 catalogue.