Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
JR Boucicaut

LHS owners/workers

It's cold in a rink. Do a test and put your watch in your refrigerator at home for a couple of hours and see if that slows it down. 🤔

On 8/10/2019 at 11:06 PM, YesLanges said:

I think if I were going to try to figure it out, I'd just bring a compass to the rink to see if there's a strong magnetic field there somewhere. The weird thing is it only happens once in a while and to two different watches with similar movements (and I never forget to keep them wound). I always put the bag in roughly the same place and neither of those watches has ever done anything like that anywhere else in 10+ years...it's just at the rink and only once in a while, but when it's happened, they're like a half an hour or an hour slow after only about 90 minutes off my wrist, which would have to be a relatively strong magnetic field. 

If it's sporadic, it might not be the ice rink penalty box. You may be passing by a strong magnetic field elsewhere.