Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
JR Boucicaut

2006 Warrior Catalogue

whata mockery of hockey, worst add campaign yet, this isnt a fashion show, read the intro, what a joke

wow that is the worst add for the worst shit ive ever seen!!!!!!!!!!!! ITS A F****** JOKE

whata  mockery of hockey, worst add campaign yet, this isnt a fashion show, read the intro, what a joke

wow that is the worst add for the worst shit ive ever seen!!!!!!!!!!!! ITS A F****** JOKE

So dont buy their products.. :rolleyes:

I'm a little concerned. Someone in a previous posts was saying something like Inno tapered blades are different than other companies tapered blade. Does that mean the tenons are different size?

I have a Inno Roberts Pro Tapered blade. Will that fit in any tapered shaft? or only Inno tapered shafts? I wanted to put it into a synergy II shaft or a broken SL shaft. Will it fit snugly? Any help is appreciated

I'm a little concerned. Someone in a previous posts was saying something like Inno tapered blades are different than other companies tapered blade. Does that mean the tenons are different size?

I have a Inno Roberts Pro Tapered blade. Will that fit in any tapered shaft? or only Inno tapered shafts? I wanted to put it into a synergy II shaft or a broken SL shaft. Will it fit snugly? Any help is appreciated

I have a tapered Kovalev in my XV shaft. The tenon of the Inno blades is the same as those of other companies, so they'll fit in any tapered shaft, but the hosel is about 1-1.5 inches longer. Inno is the only company that I know of that has the same hosel size for their tapered and standard blades, so the tapered hosel is a little longer than other tapered blades, and the hosel on the standard blade is a little shorter than other standard blades.

Maybe it's just me, but the picture of the the dolomite (especially on the website) looks like it's a concave shaft.  Anyone known if that's the case?

Yep your right, got a Starskie couple days ago and it is a concave shaft, very nice.

Edited by PH_Hockey2

whata  mockery of hockey, worst add campaign yet, this isnt a fashion show, read the intro, what a joke

I think some of you guys need to chill on the marketing of Warrior. I mean its just a hockey product. It's bad that some of you guys refuse to try a product just because of the way it advertised. I Just got my Starskie and I love it. By far one of the nicest sticks Ive used. If the Dolomites are made like my Starskie then I will be using Warrior for a long time. It been making me mad that some of you have been saying the Warrior sticks suck just because of how they look and the way thier advertised.

Edited by PH_Hockey2

I think some of you guys need to chill on the marketing of Warrior. I mean its just a hockey product. It's bad that some of you guys refuse to try a product just because of the way it advertised. I Just got my Starskie and I love it. By far one of the nicest sticks Ive used. If the Dolomites are made like my Starskie then I will be using Warrior for a long time. It been making me mad that some of you have been saying the Warrior sticks suck just because of how they look and the way thier advertised.

A lot of us have tried the product, either when it was called the 1100 or the vapor XX.

What are the advantages of the strange carbon weave pattern (in square shapes) they use on their blades, over the normal one on the inno 1100 or even any blade?

What are the advantages of the strange carbon weave pattern (in square shapes) they use on their blades, over the normal one on the inno 1100 or even any blade?

Pre-preg blades

Pre-preg blades

The strange carbon weave is not a sign of the pre-preg process.

Its just that i have a inno normal inno blade without the strange carbon weave thingy and my team mate has a blade with the strange carbon weave and mine has gone quite soft and cracked all along the bottom, but is still a great blade but his has held up and we've used them for the same length of time.

Edited by Playa28

Well, the marketing people get full marks for coming from an angle that is completely different than the rest, but it comes up a bit short. I can understand that when your selling a product, your selling an image as well, and you want to develop an image which you think will appeal to as many people as possible. While i can see how this kind of advertising would appeal to kids, anybody over 18 would probably find it pretty cheesy. one the features of the mac daddy bag is -Rollin', Rollin', Rollin' Yeah! Did i read that right? Limp Bizkit wasn't cool 5 years ago, and that hasn’t changed since.

Aside from that, I think the products all look great. I’ve only seen the dolomite in person, but the colors really look sharp and the grip on it is quality as well. I think the appearel looks good, but they kind went a little overboard. i don't think they will be selling many cowboy hats.

If I were in charge of the marketing I would have came from an exclusive angle. Innovative sticks were scarce and highly coveted. If they didn't have that 'hard to get' image, I doubt they would have sold as many sticks as they did.

Edited by XeF4