Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GTHL_AAA_HOCKEY

Rookie of the year!

Who do you think will get the Rookie of the Year award?  

53 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I hope Ryder gets it, he is curently one of the best players on the Habs. Again tonight he scored and had one assist, he is consistent and one of the biggest surprises this years, he never gave up even after going in the ECHL.

i said ryder....then again...i live in montreal and am patriotic of my team(if dats grammatically correct) :D but i also like colorado :rolleyes: ....but yes...i really do hope ryder gets it....but what about other candidates....im sure theres another rookie dats doing good...i just cant remember his name right now :(

i'd go with raycroft. out of all the rookies, i believe he's done the most for his team. boston has been surging the last half of the season and he's been a rock in the net for them. ryder is a close second though.

I think Ryder will get it for sure. He has been an impact player for Montreal in only his first season. Raycroft has played good, no doubt, but I just don't think the Bruins needed him as much as Montreal needed Ryder.

i think the bruins totally needed him. they have been looking for consistant reliable goaltending for a couple seasons now. potvin was just way too streaky. motreal could have had someone else step up and score. or just play better defense to make up for the lack of goals. solid goaltending is where its at. in terms of total value for the team, raycroft is definately more important in my eyes.

Is Hunter the scary looking dude with the bald head and the gotee? I think thats who im thinking of, saw him in the young stars game. just how he looked scared the crap out of me.

I think Ryder should get it. He is one of the top scoring rookies and he has made a bigger impact on the Habs then Raycroft has with his team.

my vote has to definetly go with raycroft, seen the kid play and he's great between the pipes. That and he pretty much has saved the bruins this years.

Is Hunter the scary looking dude with the bald head and the gotee? I think thats who im thinking of, saw him in the young stars game. just how he looked scared the crap out of me.

LOL, he's leading the isles in points as a rookie.

Yeah Ribeiro is having a great year too, he surely shut all the critics up in Montreal. Too bad he's not a fast skater though, that's the only thing i can complain about him cause he has a great vision of the play and great hands.

Guest phillyfan

I hope, Mr. Pitkanen. Most likely, from what I saw Bergeron do, he looked pretty solid. Zherdov is also a probably candidate.