Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DekeHead

Repalming gloves

I had the palms and gussets replaced on my MIAs without an issue. My original palms and gussets were microvent kangaroo which didn't more than 4 months. I would just specify the gusset color to them. They did great work on my MIAs as well as with my Vapor XXX gloves. Both gloves got MSH2 palms.

As somebody else mentioned (and somebody can correct me if I am wrong), MSH2 palms are proprietary to Eagle so they will always have the logo on them. Are you really that worried about the logo on the palm area of your glove that you would pass up MSH2s?

I got MSH2 on MIA's from FIBM and there was no eagle logo on the palms. This was last January, so I don't know if it's still possible.

I actually have the exact same question. I want to get a MSH2 palm in my synergy pro returns.

I thought there was a place called Palm Beach Pro Shop or something that would retrofit them to any gloves. I have searched and cant find them in google.

Can anyone help?

PEACHES Pro Shop. Located in lovely Portland. bleh.

Peaches is doing a pair of my gloves right now in digital, and he mentioned that he is either out of, or close to being out of, MSH2.

Evidently Eagle is having a challenge keeping up with their own orders, so they haven't been sending MSH2 out to repalming outfits. Don't shoot the messenger, just passing along the info.

Peaches is doing a pair of my gloves right now in digital, and he mentioned that he is either out of, or close to being out of, MSH2.

Evidently Eagle is having a challenge keeping up with their own orders, so they haven't been sending MSH2 out to repalming outfits. Don't shoot the messenger, just passing along the info.

yeah i can confirm, just received my gloves back today and mark told me i got the last two pair of msh2 for a while, i got them on my xxx and franchise :D

Anybody know of a repalming place in the GTA? Specifically one that could put mesh gussets on my eagles? The palm doesn't need to be replaced, the MSH2 is still feeling brand new.

Just got off the phone with Mark at peaches, he will not be able to get MSH2 anymore and supposedly Eagle will not sell to anyone else either. hockeyrepair.com is shut down for 2 weeks, so I'm going to call fixitbymail.com to see if they still have MSH2.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

My thoughts exactly. I intentionally bought a pair of gloves with destroyed palms just to get MSH2, I'm going to be so disappointed if I have to settle for Clarino.

Just got off the phone with Mark at peaches, he will not be able to get MSH2 anymore and supposedly Eagle will not sell to anyone else either. hockeyrepair.com is shut down for 2 weeks, so I'm going to call fixitbymail.com to see if they still have MSH2.

fixitbymail just did 3 pairs for me with MSH2

Agreed. I got a new palm put on and embroidering on both cuffs for $10. Cant beat that deal.

Plus they had it finished in a couple of hours, and i didnt have to ship.

Interesting. I want to get this done. I just took my palm to get a piece stitched up on a wear point. I never thought to ask about this. Did they just stick it in their machine and go? I was under the impression that they can't do it because the glove is already put together.

Thanks for the help!

Here are my pictures of the two pairs I had done at George's. I'm very pleased with their work, communication, price and speed. They also have MSH2 palms.

Bauer 4-Rolls

th_Bauer4-Rolls_3.jpg

th_Bauer4-Rolls_2.jpg

NB One90

th_NBONE90-2.jpg

th_NBONE90-1.jpg

For anyone interested I called George's a day or two ago about getting MSH2 on my gloves, they said they have about 60-70 pairs of palms left and after that they're not getting any more. So if you're thinking about getting gloves replamed I wouldn't wait too long.

Man that sucks. I need to take my old gloves in to get fixed up a bit, wonder if I can get them to sell me a pair of MSH2's for when the new Eagles go :D

Anyone tried Goalie Heaven in Toronto for re-palming? How's their quality, service & price? Thanks

For anyone interested I called George's a day or two ago about getting MSH2 on my gloves, they said they have about 60-70 pairs of palms left and after that they're not getting any more. So if you're thinking about getting gloves replamed I wouldn't wait too long.

thanks for the info. I guess I have a decision to make about my custom warriors. I love the MSH2 palm. my warriors have less than 20 games in them so the palm is still great. I know it won't always be that way though.....

Got my Easton 4 Roll fixed up with MSH2 palms with a few repairs to the glove for $80, waiting for it to arrive when it does I'll post pics on the show it off thread and a review of the work here. I got it done at Georges BTW

hey folk

Just wondering if you guys know any hockey stores around Vancouver that repalms gloves

or any good websites that I should go to.

Sam, I'm just wondering. What are you even planning to repalm? I figured you'd stop using the 08's since you got your Franchises. Oh and I'd like to know too. I have a pair of 10k Pro stock's that I wanna put MSH2 palm's and mesh gussets in.