Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Eman24dx

Cal/Nsh

Wow what a finish 3 seconds left Cal throws out Oliwa and all hell breaks loose. 5 on 5 fighting. Also the goalies got into it (2 European Goalies) After the game the coaches wanted to go. Great stuff!!

Bad blood started after the third goal, and calgary sent out oliwa to go, with 3 seconds left.

He tried to go anyone, a minor melee ensues, and out of it, kiprusoff and vokoun are the only tilt!!

Good to see a passionate game, battling to stay in the playoffs, but hockey needs the Oil in the playoffs.

If O were Calgary's coaches, I wouldn't mess with my boy Pete Horachek...you can probably beat up Trotzie (he's a midget) and Pederson...but big Pete is huge...

You could tell Oliwa was the aggressor with Hamhuis, it looked like Hamhuis was lost. I wouldn't of wanted to go either. Isn't there big suspension for post game fights?

those goalies went at it good :D , but i think therte was a lot of bad blood between the two befor the game began,with jockeying for position and such. I kinda wanted to see a bench clearer though.

well, after that idiots stupidity in the game where he cheaped Iginla, its understandable why the Flames were trying to run him in his 5 mins of ice time.

He sucks, but if his job is to be an agitator, then there is none better.

That was some good stuff. I mean who doesn't love a goalie fight? Thanks for the link.