Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
JR Boucicaut

2006 Eagle Catalogue

http://www.modsquadhockey.com/pics/JR/2006/eagle/eagle06.pdf

Thanks to Ross and Marz - I had to wait a while to post this one up...

Gloves - Eagle has some new gloves on the market - their X line which includes the X6, X5, X4 and X3. Orient-made, with a portofino exterior and split fingers. Very nice price on them as well...

The Paragon is also a new glove. Split rolls as well as split fingers with gap protection.

All models will be coming with split fingers.

Goal - New Sentry pad (graphics designed by Lemieux here on MSH :) New graphics on Fusion and Infinity as well.

The new X series gloves makes it appear as if they copied the look of the Mission Heliums. Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery I guess.

Edited by wristshot19

Some decent looking gloves, prices still going up? Thank you JR

Actually no. There are some new price points this year and the previous year gloves levelled off...

Thanks Jr! The camo gloves do look good, not really my thing tho.

Damn near everyone had a camo product this year. I do like the new gloves, they're nice looking and have all the options that people are starting to expect at those price points.

I bought myself a pair of Paragons in black and white checkers for xmas. They are some of the nicest gloves I've ever used. The design of the split fingers are excellent. They provide good movement and allow for extra protection du to the joint-like shape. And for Eagle, the pricing was extremely surprising.

Not a big fan of the new designs, I like the old x70 and x90 designs alot more then the X and Y.

I feel that their line has lost some quality.

You obviously haven't seen the X6/X5/X4/X3 series up close.

The ones I saw were quite good. Sorry I missed you at the booth again this year.

The ones I saw were quite good. Sorry I missed you at the booth again this year.

I am actually disappointed you didn't hunt me down.

As far as the gloves go, I have now had 4 retailers ask me if these were samples that were made in Canada.

BTW, a certain store in Arizona has some of the X6 (printed Odyssey instead of X6)/X5/X4/X3 gloves from the show... ;)

I stopped in three or four times and only saw Milo or Ross.

Milo's still repping?

Yo...at least there was ONE brotha at the show...

Big guy too, makes me look small. You need to send me another one of your MSH cards, I gave him the card you gave me.

Milo makes a lot of people look small...

Hmm...probably has my old address, but the number is still the same.

Will send with your MSH hat. You need to repay Jay. I believe he refunded it because we thought they got lost - I finally got them.

Design 2 on the goal pads in the catalog looks like something straight out of the power rangers.

Camo glove does look pretty hot though.