Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
JR Boucicaut

2006 KOR Lineup

Guest Muck

Thanks, man. It looks like we'll just have to wait until they arrive. <_<

just a question in the test drive program do they mold the skates for you and if not how would you know what the skate feels like and if they do mold them to your feet what would happen if you didnt buy them?

as in did i end up keeping them? no.  I payed the full price of the skates and then when i returned them I got a full refund

Just curious what retailer you did this at...

pure hockey in MA. They'll also ship them to you (at your cost of course) and give you the same deal.

Shift2 has been pushed back.  From what I heard they tweaked it and dropped weight on it.

May as well make it a 2007 and show it early. This is getting boring...and quick. :rolleyes:

Kor suing K2

Maybe this is why they delayed release of the skates.

K2 is korean? don't they make snowboards?

K2 is an American company based in Vashon, Washington. They make snowboards, skis, skates, and bikes. Their factory for inline skates is in South Korea.

K2 Skates

Is the name KOR derived from the abbreviation for South Korea in international speed skating competition?

JR: how come you stopped selling KOR shift 1's, too much of a hazzle?

Besides that, does the KOR's shape to your arch aswell, so you won't need custom footbeds if you have arch related foot problems?

I know how KORs are a low cut skate. How does it compare to the cut of the vapors? And also for those that have used these skates how is the durabilty on them so far?

Edited by Andoy

I know how KORs are a low cut skate. How does it compare to the cut of the vapors? And also for those that have used these skates how is the durabilty on them so far?

The shift one has about one eyelet lower than a vapor.

Sign in to follow this