Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
JR Boucicaut

2006 Mission Catalogue

No Carter pattern :(

Why is the "Pulse" comparing itself to the '04 Stick lines? CCM and Easton have both put out models above the ones listed. Easton has the SL and Stealth, CCM has the V130 and whatever they are renaming it.

Thanks JR!

Does anyone know what type of curve the Leopold 2 is? The catalogue lists it as a "1/2 slightly open" with no reference to heel/mid/toe and no lie. The drawing of it looks similar to a Drury, but it's hard to tell.

Stuff looks good. What are the top of the line fuel elbows/shins going to go for?

And, how much are the AG110s going to be? And if Justin could help a little, how would they fit compare to an he950 helium?

Shin pads remind me of my Bauer 8000 shins

Exactly what i was thinking

And yeah, why would Mission compare the Pulse to older model composite sticks?

I haven't seen the stuff first hand, but do the ag and xp boots have the same pitch? they look completly different in the pics.

Thanks JR!

Does anyone know what type of curve the Leopold 2 is? The catalogue lists it as a "1/2 slightly open" with no reference to heel/mid/toe and no lie. The drawing of it looks similar to a Drury, but it's hard to tell.

Same as the Hull

Stuff looks good. What are the top of the line fuel elbows/shins going to go for?

And, how much are the AG110s going to be? And if Justin could help a little, how would they fit compare to an he950 helium?

AG110 are $499 I believe

Will the Fuel 110 shin pads fit the same as my current M-1's?

No, I can actually wear a 110

Wider I'd imagine?

yes, more like an Itech shin pad.

Anyone notice the Intake helmet is different than the pro version. There are ugly pieces on the side of the helmet where the expanding peice is. Look at the picture of players in the catalog (it resembles the HC100 side).

The retail version has a different style adjuster that sticks out and doesn't mesh as well with the helmet

Anyone notice the Intake helmet is different than the pro version. There are ugly pieces on the side of the helmet where the expanding peice is. Look at the picture of players in the catalog (it resembles the HC100 side).

The retail version has a different style adjuster that sticks out and doesn't mesh as well with the helmet

It's an extra piece of plastic on retail versions.

i'm sure, once again, that i'll never be able to fit into the skates. the intake helmet looks great. can anyone that's tried it on compare it to the fit of itech's hc100? i liked my hc100, but it was too narrow for my charlie brown head. i'm hoping the intake fits a little wider because its hard to pass up at only 100 duckets. that silver color looks nice.

It's kind of funny that Jordan Leopold has two Mission Patterns bearing his name yet he uses a Reebok Stick.

It's kind of funny that Jordan Leopold has two Mission Patterns bearing his name yet he uses a Reebok Stick.

I think he just recently switched because I saw the Flames beat the Wings earlier in the season and he was decked out in Mission stuff. But you're right...he's definately using RBK currently.

Things look good, thanks for posting the PDF :)

Justin: Do you know when the distributors in Scandinavia will recieve their stuff?

Not talking about retail but only the distributors, heard some talk about the end of this month?

And what's the difference between the old M-2 shaft and the new Ion?

Just off the top of my head:

Pulse looks nice but the first thing everyone I know noticed was that it was blade heavy. If it feels as good as it's supposed to, it's a trade off that I would accept. I liked the Ion shaft, seems like a nice upgrade over the M2. Fuel protective is nice but the plastic on the biceps (shoulder pads) looks a little goofy to me. I also like the wrist protection on the 110 elbows.