Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
JR Boucicaut

2006 Mission Catalogue

So the Z-2 is just a cheaper version of the L-2, and the Pulse is to stealth as Hex 1 is to SL?

Too much stuff!

It seems that the Elias is a 5 lie, mid/heel...forsberg modano clone?

i thought the z-2 was a 2 piece z-1

It probably is, considering the L-2 was marketed as a 2 piece M-1, and is maybe close in terms of performance to the Hex-1. Therefore the Z-2 is probably just a lower end version of an L-2.

I'm eyeing the L-2 now!

Look like Flyweights with S500 graphics.

Weinrich's definitely has the Flyweight cut, and Rafalski's has a modified Flyweight cut.

Edited by logan

Why do neither of them use the pitch holder? One has CCM and the other TUUK.

That's what they're comfortable using. That's why Roenich and others still use ICMs.

How do Mission ice skates compare to shoes? I've searched on the forums but only found some about inline skates, and I don't know if it goes the same with ice skates (1/2 to full size smaller than shoe size) I'm interested in the Fuel 110 XP skates.

How do Mission ice skates compare to shoes? I've searched on the forums but only found some about inline skates, and I don't know if it goes the same with ice skates (1/2 to full size smaller than shoe size) I'm interested in the Fuel 110 XP skates.

The Fuel AGs fit slightly larger than the S500 in the same size.

So if I have 8EE S500s right now, would I get a 7.5 EE Fuel AG? I have no Mission dealers anywhere near me, so I won't be able to try them on.

So if I have 8EE S500s right now, would I get a 7.5 EE Fuel AG? I have no Mission dealers anywhere near me, so I won't be able to try them on.

I don't know exactly how much of a difference there is. With my S500s I need to wear very thin socks or none at all and they are snug. With my fuels I wear the Salming socks that are much thicker and I still have room. A half size may be accurate but don't make a decision based on just this one opinion.

So basically Missions fit smaller than CCM for example? I have some Externo 16's here size 12, but I still have about 1 CM of lenght between my toe and the front op my skates (if I take the sole out). So if I go with a size 12 Mission they should fit pretty good.

Well the retail price for the 110XP is 499,99, sells at Epuck for 449,99. So the lower models will be a little below that :P

Epuck says april delivery? is that pretty much when the skates will be in LHS's too? I want to look into a pair of AG110's but i dont want to drive the hour to the pro shop to find out they dont have them yet. I would simply call the shop, except they dont have a listed phone number......please dont anyone freak out and say "spring time" :ph34r:

Heavier than both of them, the XP is the lighter skate and most similar to the other two in terms of design.

How comes all the places that have the mission Ion shaft on there sites only stock 85 and 100 flex. I thought it was coming in 110 this year aswell?

How comes all the places that have the mission Ion shaft on there sites only stock 85 and 100 flex. I thought it was coming in 110 this year aswell?

hockeymonkey's site says that it will be available in a 110 flex. So they are probably just waiting for the 110s to arrive. Same reason they only have the new TPS shafts in stiff flex. They haven't recieved all the new gear yet,

The VDS are the real deal...for someone who is a wood user through and through, I was pleasantly surprised with this blade. I have three blades, a Wickenheiser (Lindros pro) and two Darbys...the Darbys were too long so I experimented with one and cut off the toe...bam...my custom curve. I believe mine was based on that blade when I got it. My curve has a weird toe so I think John McIntyre did the same thing to it.

Best feeling comp blade I've used.

JR,

Have you tried a TPS Adrenaline? If so, how would you compare the two?

I talked to my LHS today and they told me within two weeks for the new fuel line of skates. can anybody point me to any early reviews onthem? Im leaning initially towards the AG 110, but i'd like to hear some other reviews and comparisons before i chunk out $500 on a pair of skates.

I talked to my LHS today and they told me within two weeks for the new fuel line of skates. can anybody point me to any early reviews onthem? Im leaning initially towards the AG 110, but i'd like to hear some other reviews and comparisons before i chunk out $500 on a pair of skates.

Some shops already have them. I've been skating in the AG110 for a few months now, what would you like to know?

one of my biggest concerns is durability. Is there anything you really like or dislike about the skates? but really im just trying to get a general feel for the skates. I've never skated in a mission skate, and im just trying to get a feel for them before i check them out at the LHS. My last skates were easton SBX ultra lites and before trying on the new skates, the AG110 seems like it would be a good skate to move on to. Right? Abit more expensive, but thats what im looking for anyways. Im coming up on my senior year of college club, and i dont plan on buying skates for a while after this pair, so i want to get it right.