Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Geeno_56

Guitar stuff or what ever you play

Just thought it would be interesting to see the guitars, basses and drums you guys got

to star off I've got a BC Rich NJ Series Mocking Bird. and ive got a pic of my amp. its vintage :D jk just very old.

guitar24ia.th.jpg

guitar39ax.th.jpg

guitar43af.th.jpg

post your stuff

• Like 1

I had an NJ series Mockingbird back in the early 90s. Black with purple crackle finish, gold hardware and a Floyd, oh yeah.

I don't have a pic of my current collection, but I do have a pic of the one I built.

http://www.modsquadhockey.com/pics/chadd/goldstrat%20001.jpg

Current collection is:

Gold custom strat (above)

Custom Mohogany body tele

'76 gold top les paul

90's photo-flame strat

90's Heartfield Talon

70's Traynor tube amp

chadd you can do just about anything eh ;)

I've done a lot of cool things since I got out of school, and I really wouldn't trade most of it for anything. I just dug up some pics from my flight with the Northern Lights aerobatic team the other day while I was cleaning. If I can find them, I'll scan a couple of them.

I'll post some pics when I have time, but here is a list for now.

-Ibanez S470dqxm (quitled maple in lavender),Ibanez ceramic neck pickup and alnico bridge pickup. ZR tremelo, absolutely love the trem

-Yamaha acoustic, first guitar

-Fender classical

-Line6 Podxt Live w/ all model packs. Absolutely worth every penny.

-Crate power block with the "quarter" stack celestion

I just got a new bodhran from my mother back home for christmas, hand made with Goatskin on it. I don't have actual pics yet, but here it is from the site...

This exact model, go to slide 2.

http://claddaghbodhrans.com/TheDrums.html

I also have a 72 SG deluxe, but its back in Ireland.

I have a Johnson Dobro (trying to learn that Ben harper style slide, didn't want to throw a lot of mullah for the guitar to learn)

And a Johnson thinbody semi-acoustic blueburst, with a suprisingly rich tone for a thin body guitar

And an Epiphone EJ-200 acoustic, big round orchestra style that makes me go mmmmmmmm when I hear the tonal quality

My wife has a Casic WK-3200 keyboard and a Low-D whistle (for playing traditional Irish music, along with me on the Bodhran)

O yeah forgot to mention I will be getting an ESP custom sometime in the near future

I had an ESP "vintage" strat and an ESP Ron Wood tele. Both were nice guitars.

Guitars:

Current usable guitars

-Ernie Ball MM Axis

-Epiphone Les Paul Standard

-Some random strat copy ;)

Amps/Effects/Gadgets/random shit i don't use

-Randall RG50TC 50 "tube" watts

-Peavey Blazer Practice amp

-MXR Phase 90 "EVH"

-ZOOM 505ii multieffects

-Dunlop Original Wah

-Fab Distortion (you wont see me using it)

-DC Brick

sfaf0kq.jpg

guitar0055mc.jpg

guitars8yk.jpg

f3zm.jpg

Edited by Squirrel

Well the only good cymbal I have right now is a Sabian handhammered dark crash that I got with money from christmas. The other crash is a zildjian zbt. The hats are sabian b8pros as well as the splash. The ride is actually good too, its a no logo zildjian k made in Canada. I dont know how familiar you are with drumming but zildjian and sabians owners are brothers. All zildjian cymbals made in canada at the time were k's. When one of the brothers split, he got the zildjian factory in Canada and made Sabian.

All the cymbals except for the HH dark crash are from my old used kit. I upgraded the kit in the summer and now Im working on cymbals.

You drum?

guitars.jpg

epiphone les paul 100 ,ltd ec 400at ,dunlop jh1 wah ,randall rg75 amp

if someone wants the wah ill sell it for 50$ ,trade for another pedal or an ipod or a cheap crappy electric guitar

Edited by Bruin88

'04 Cort M-800 electric (PRS copy)

'98 Gibson SG (terrible quality)

EVH phase

POD

Cry Baby Wah

Dunlop Volume pedal

Line 6 Spider II amp.

Looking to get the exact same LTG ec400 that is pictured before.

'04 Cort M-800 electric (PRS copy)

'98 Gibson SG (terrible quality)

EVH phase

POD

Cry Baby Wah

Dunlop Volume pedal

Line 6 Spider II amp.

Looking to get the exact same LTG ec400 that is pictured before.

my ltd=incredible ,i just got it for xmas and wow ,great guitar.

Bruin, that is soo phat I can't wait untill I get mine.

Just thought I would brag a little bit on here :P but my band just got a gig opening for PROTEST THE HERO if you've ever heard of them you know their sick and I'm sooo pumped I've gotta go rent a stack for a month though so Dan's out.

Bruin, that is soo phat I can't wait untill I get mine.

Just thought I would brag a little bit on here :P but my band just got a gig opening for PROTEST THE HERO if you've ever heard of them you know their sick and I'm sooo pumped I've gotta go rent a stack for a month though so Dan's out.

Nice man, theyre great..Im glad theyve made it. Its the only band I listen to other than classic rock. Have fun and enjoy the moment!

Edited by Fonya