Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
cougarscaptain87

Custom Skates / Ice to Inline Conversion

Those white Reeboks rank right up their with some of the coolest looking skates I have ever seen. Nice combination.

Rick Henry

6fali4m.jpg

Thought I would post a pic of my sons skates with the TUUK rocker chassis. He likes the chassis but I took the Hyper wheels and we put blue colored Rink Rat (333's I think) outdoor wheels on his skates.

Rick Henry

Edited by Rick

Just mounted Tour Hi/Lo Chassis on my Mission L7 skates with Hyper Formula G 80mm wheels and some Revision Variants 72mm. Also picked up a set of Kuzak Zone Indoors for 1.75 a pop from HockeyGiant.

Pics to come tomorrow.

As my 7 year old would say, "Those Bauer's look pretty sweet". I really hope that Mission's new aftermarket chassis will come in that color of red because that is one of the best looking chassis of all times.

Rick Henry

I have an old pair of Graf 705's laying around the house I am thinking about converting. Anyone convert these and did they turn out ok. Any suggestions on frames's. I have skated on high lows, trid-di, hummer chassis, hummer chassis modified 72-76-80-80, rocker. I would like to try sprung but they do not make my size (L). thanks.

My Vapors mounted on a mission hi-lo magnesium.

http://server6.pictiger.com/img/49682/pict...ng/vapor-x-.php

very nice.......

Thanks for the compliments on the skates. Yeah, it wasn't my first choice to have the X's mounted, but I had them lying around and I wanted to do something with my magnesium frame. I used them last night for the first time and I liked the feel of them.

My Mission Amp 3's on a carbon-fiber TUUK.

http://server7.pictiger.com/img/59254/pict...im-000018--.jpg

I'd also would've liked to have posted my Mission Proto VSI's, but I sold them... They were probably the best looking customs I made. They had a Red-Star Silver Series Chassis (7000 series extruded aluminum) with clear blue Labeda Gripper Lites...drop dead gorgeous.

Edited by top-shelf

where can i pick up chassis like these???

i have seen them on a few sktes on this thred.

They only came on the 2006 Mission Helium 10K's. They didn't sell them aftermarket so your only chance finding them seperately would be to find someone on here/on ebay that has taken them off their boots and wants to sell them.

Try white laces with your vectors. The more I see the vector se, the more i dislike them for some reason. Especially when I saw them first hand.. kinda fugly. On the other hand though, your 9ks look sick.

I was going to make the 9k se's into my inline skates but I knew they would get thrashed! (The white-ness would not hold up) With the cost being so high I'd like to keep them useable for as long as possible.

I was going to make the 9k se's into my inline skates but I knew they would get thrashed! (The white-ness would not hold up) With the cost being so high I'd like to keep them useable for as long as possible.

here you go..

2793101770086915327S425x425Q85.jpg

these are also oldtimer's skates.. :lol: