Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

waione

Who is the best goalie ?

Maybe im being a homer by posting this, but has anyone here been keep tabs on Henrik Lundqvist as an up and comming great goalkeeper?????

Hes looking very promising in his roockie year, And I as a Rangers fan am very excited by his play.

Maybe im being a homer by posting this, but has anyone here been keep tabs on Henrik Lundqvist as an up and comming great goalkeeper?????

Hes looking very promising in his roockie year, And I as a Rangers fan am very excited by his play.

Man your right and i completely forgot about him. Hes one of those Young goalies that will shortly show that he can hold his own (hate to say it, a young Patrick Roy?)

Hannu and Hendrik are showing that new form of butterfly style too, i love that. Those 2 are flexible as hell.

You can say the same about Roy as you can Tretiak. Roy always had good to superstar teams in front of him as well. With Tretiak we'll never know because he was never allowed to play in the show.

My favorite goalie of my time is hands down Brodeur. He never had superstar teams in front of him and he was brilliant at all facets of the game. He's also probablly the best stickhandling goalie to ever play as well.

Lundqvist is extremely talented. I've been following him for the past several years in Sweden. Time will tell if he'll be amongst the greats, but so far he's been great. I think he needs to gain experience and slightly more composure in the big games (he was nervous against Russia in the Olympics). Once he has that he'll be the complete package.