Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
JR Boucicaut

Nike Quest 2

Reviewer specs: 5'7, 145lbs, LW, pant size M

Intro/Intangibles

I got these in Jan. I am on the ice ususally 4 times a week, more if we have a tourney.

Protection

This pant is a tank. The fact that the protection is seperate in different places makes it that much better. The pieces are all really thick and the spine protector is really thick.

Fit/Weight

For me, the fit is okay. I have to really reaf on the belt and the laces to keep them on. I also have to pull them up a lot, but this is probably because I'm a girl and I have a really short waist and long legs.

It doesn't have velcro in the legs, but the flex zones are great.

Craftsmanship/Durability

I haven't had any problems. The extra wear zones are great. I spend a lot of time getting roughed up (or doing the roughing up, whichever way you want to look at it) and the pants have withheld the tests. I have also washed them in a washing machine a few times and no problems so far. The elastic in the legs have stood up real well and so has the belt and the laces considering how hard I reaf on them.

Overall 8/10.

My biggest problem is the fact that they're really big around the waist, but again it could be because Im a girl. Also the fact that the spine protector sticks out and you have to have the back of your jersey tucked in.

So much for looking cool. :rolleyes: