Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
mattopiela

another one 90 question about sizing...

Hey hey...so i came across a pair of one90's in a size 6.0 I am in the market for new skates...well I was wondering if it would be too snug for me if I wear a size 6.5 D in Vapor XXX's ... I am aslo a size 6.0 D in CCM's (fits not too snug). Anyways I know the supreme line in general is wider the the vapor line...any ideas how they might fit ... please I don't want to hear any bashing here, just straight up answers, I am willing to take a risk on the skates, just want to know if the size will be alright. Cheers.

Hey hey...so i came across a pair of one90's in a size 6.0 I am in the market for new skates...well I was wondering if it would be too snug for me if I wear a size 6.5 D in Vapor XXX's ... I am aslo a size 6.0 D in CCM's (fits not too snug). Anyways I know the supreme line in general is wider the the vapor line...any ideas how they might fit ... please I don't want to hear any bashing here, just straight up answers, I am willing to take a risk on the skates, just want to know if the size will be alright. Cheers.

Did you "run" into these on ebay or something? They're my size =)

ONE90 widths come in C-D-EE. We developed 13 toe cap sizes for this model compared to 8 sizes previously used for Supreme/Vapor skates.

By adding 5 sizes, it compliments the precise fit of the ONE90 concept we developed and will provide a better overall fit across the size range.

ok so what does an old supreme fit like? An 8000 or 8090? The 8090's heel is too wide for me but the 8000 is perfect because I think the 8000s fit more like Nike V's

if these skates fit anything like 8000's and are actually good as people say they are, I might have to take this into consideration for my next pair

Edited by jbyun04

1) No,C width toe box room is not narrower than previous Bauer skates.

2) 8090D-Vapor XXX EE toe box room, compared to ONE90, well for starters both widths mentioned in 1st 2 models do not use the same toe cap size. So....

3) Q/Shorter toe box length like we did with Flexlight. A/?????

JR,

I skated in my One90's for the first time yesterday. Other than getting adjusted to being on different skates I only had two problems

1) Alot of preasure under side of both left and right inside ankles. (I hope I'm explaining this properly)

2) Skates are to big. The skates I'm changing from are Nike Ignite 3 size 9D. They fit great (big toe brushes slightly against toe box). So I got my One90's in a 9D and there is way to much room in the toe box. The box my One90's came in say shoe size 10 1/2. So this may be why, but I can't figure out why my Ignites in the same size fit smaller.

Anyway, I'm scraping this whole plan to be the first with them and I want to go ahead and pre order a pair and just wait till June. As I don't have a decent LHS anywhere in my vacinity I'm probably going to have to do this on the web. You mentioned in a previous post that you traced your feet out and sent them that and they made your skates. How can the average joe go about doing this?

Or can you explain how you went about tracing your foot out and getting the proper size to order. I beleive you said you got 2 different size skates (L & R) and one of them was in a 1/4 size.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance :D

1) Did you bake?

2) Because Ignites were sized differently.

To get custom skates you would have to go to a NBH dealer...easier if they are a First Line Dealer.

No, I did not bake, don't have access to it.

Can you recomend a NBH dealer...Preferably a First Line Dealer that does business over the web or mail order? :D

Interesting how the question was directed to you JR

Skates

First let me apologize for leaving you out. If you have any info that would be helpful please let us know. Or if I may place an order directly with you that would be even better :D

But seriously, I directed my question to JR because of the post I read from him where he touched on the ordering process somewhat. Any help/info I can get from anyone would be greatly appreciated.

-Derek

I strongly suggest you go and get measured by a store. Usually they'll bring in the sales rep to do it for you. It'd be more precise than doing it yourself if you don't know how to do it.

I strongly suggest you go and get measured by a store. Usually they'll bring in the sales rep to do it for you. It'd be more precise than doing it yourself if you don't know how to do it.

Jr & Skates

I went and got measured, right foot 10 5/8", left foot 10 7/8". The salesman told me I'd be a 9 or 9 1/2 shoe size. He said that nike skates fit 1/2 size smaller than shoe size. So he recomended that I go with an 8 1/2 D for a more snug fit.

To me thats kind of a direct contradiction to what the box I have says size 9D, shoe size 10 1/2. So that should be a size and a half smaller or a 7 1/2 D in my case.

What do you guys think?