Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
Dupes

Canadiens equipment sale!

As many of you asked me already...

The Montreal Canadiens equipment sale will be this thursday april 27th 2006 from 9.30 am to 6pm.

It will be held in the main entrance of the Bell Centre on De La Gauchetiere street.

There will be available: pants, skates, gloves, socks, sticks, etc..etc..( no helmets, their not allowed to sell them) some pieces of equipment are almost brand new.

I have a good idea of pricing, but will try to update you later today with this, the person who decides the final prices has been with the team in Carolina for the past few days. Just FYI their not giving anything away, unfortunately lol

Edited by Dupes

no idea who you have to call.

Try John Ferguson Jr. lol

Regular arena employees are not really aware of these sales.

Just check their web site regularly or try to get in touch with the equipment manager.

The sale will also be posted on the habs web site today or tomorrow and in a local newspaper.

Edited by Dupes

theres a rumor now, that it may be post poned to next week due to the playoffs...

Ill keep you guys updated as soon as I can

do you think a lot of people wil be there?? did somebody ever got to the sales? was there a lot of people?

no idea.

They did it 2-3 yrs ago thats all I remember.

Ill let you guys know if it still on this week!

They did the same thing 6 months ago or so...and they never re-scheduled a date!

Hope it wont happen this time, cause I really wanna buy some pants! :D

Of course it will be packed. I went to the Jamboree day at the begining of the year and boy was it packed, I could not believe it. We had the chance to see the practice and there was a really realy really long line to enter in the arena.

There won't be as many people as that but I expect a lot of people.

Dupes i doubt they will do a sale before the habs get out of the playoff.But i will contact them today to see if its right but i doubt you got the right info bro.

I just received the confirmation that the sale is on for tomorrow morning, starting at 9.30 am.

The sale takes place near section 120 of the bell centre.

Hopefully the Canadiens employees wont "rob" the place before the doors open up. lol

Dont PM me and ask If I can pick up equipment for you cause I cant...and even If I could, I wont be able to buy 10 pairs of pants and 15 pairs of skates! lol

Ill post pics of whatever I pick up!

Dupes i doubt they will do a sale before the habs get out of the playoff.But i will contact them today to see if its right but i doubt you got the right info bro.

trust me, I have the right info.

If Ray Lalonde is not reliable, then no one is.

Ray Lalonde is the Canadiens Marketing and sales Vice President. :P

Kovalev skates chadd??? :D :P

I still don't know if I'm going, I'll let you know if I go.

Nah, one of Souray's jocks. They should have a good supply of them, he seems to leave one on the ice every time he has to stop someone one on one.

dont know if this has been asked but does anyone know if the leafs will be having one? if so when/where? thanks

the leafs already had 2, 1 at centre sports at the acc, then 2 with the marlies (with everything that didnt sell at the acc)

dont know if this has been asked but does anyone know if the leafs will be having one? if so when/where? thanks

the leafs already had 2, 1 at centre sports at the acc, then 2 with the marlies (with everything that didnt sell at the acc)

when was this ? the acc had one a few years ago. Nothing since then. I don't remember the Marlies having one either. This is their first year in existence.