Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
Dupes

Canadiens equipment sale!

dont know if this has been asked but does anyone know if the leafs will be having one? if so when/where? thanks

the leafs already had 2, 1 at centre sports at the acc, then 2 with the marlies (with everything that didnt sell at the acc)

when was this ? the acc had one a few years ago. Nothing since then. I don't remember the Marlies having one either. This is their first year in existence.

I posted one about the Marlies. It was a week or two back. I'd like to get down to one of the Leafs ones, but I bet they have all of their non-used sticks in center sports right now anyways.

If you are thinking of going please PM me... about either Center sports or for other people in the MTL area going to the Habs sale.

how do you guys get the info on this. Anybody know if the avs. are having one. How did you find out.

Check with Player's Bench, since they get a good amount of Avs returns

Im assuming they will have Zednik's Vapor 10's (he changed to Vapor XXX's during or after the olympics) Some players have changed gloves alot (Bulis, Kovalev, Perezhogin). Damnit! I wish I lived in Mtl :(

Im assuming they will have Zednik's Vapor 10's (he changed to Vapor XXX's during or after the olympics) Some players have changed gloves alot (Bulis, Kovalev, Perezhogin). Damnit! I wish I lived in Mtl :(

You and me both!!!!!

PLEASEPLEASE if anyone could get a Kovalev stick or even just one or two of his blades for me???? Please contact me at jdhost3703@optonline.net

I really realy would love to get at least one of his blades. So PLEASE if anyone can help me out PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you.

Daniel

From what i heard no new stuff :(..I was going to try to get markov stealth or perezogin rbk and higins shafts and maybe kovy stuff but i think there will be crap :(.I am still deciding to go or not since i dont work tomorow and i live like 10 min from bell center.

dont know if this has been asked but does anyone know if the leafs will be having one? if so when/where? thanks

the leafs already had 2, 1 at centre sports at the acc, then 2 with the marlies (with everything that didnt sell at the acc)

when was this ? the acc had one a few years ago. Nothing since then. I don't remember the Marlies having one either. This is their first year in existence.

I posted one about the Marlies. It was a week or two back. I'd like to get down to one of the Leafs ones, but I bet they have all of their non-used sticks in center sports right now anyways.

If you are thinking of going please PM me... about either Center sports or for other people in the MTL area going to the Habs sale.

hmm. I must of missed this. Its kind of funny because I went to go watch the Marlies playoff game on Monday and I went to the team store and I asked them about player equipment and the supervisor said that they don't sell game used equipment. Go figure.

There's nothing special at the ACC either - $129 plus tax for most OPS (game used).

I'm also still deciding to go, Is it possible to pay via Visa or is it just money. I don't have much money right now so if I can pay with Visa, it will pound in the balance to go there.

latest updates...

pants will go from 60-125$ just about... their might be taxes, nothing sure yet.

OPS will go for like 60-150$ depending on the condition

team socks 10$ a pair...

Im off to bed now lol

post pics of what you bought in this thread tomorrow :D

just curious ... why can't they sell helmets?

I was told that most helmets are modified by players and no longer certified safe to wear.

exactly.

I got my self this morning a pair of Jofa pants and a pair of white socks! :D

I'll post pics later B)

Edited by Dupes

just curious ... why can't they sell helmets?

I was told that most helmets are modified by players and no longer certified safe to wear.

exactly.

I got my self this morning a pair of Jofa pants and a pair of white socks! :D

I'll post pics later B)

i hate you!

I was there, not much of a line really. When we got there it was 9am (it opened at 9:30), and we were the third small group in line.

Sticks I thought were expensive - there were actually some new ones, warrior dolomites, some stealths, new synergy's and a few other newer ones.

So I didn't buy any sticks, because I have enough, except my buddy certainly did - some team canada xxx lites and dolomites. Theodore sticks too.

The only thing I got was Zednick's Vapor 10's. Exactly what I was hoping for, except for Kovalev's stuff - which there was NONE. No sticks no skates.

So Zednick's Vapor 10's is what I walked away with. No sizing of course, but I think they are 10's, maybe 9.5's but time will tell. If they are 9.5's I'll be putting them up for sale.

wow those prices are kinda high. not bad though. around here the kings sale is something like this (its at a play it again sports, so its consigned)

sticks-$60 on sale or $110 reg price

skates $100-$300 depending on condition or who used them

Gloves $60-$80

ducks sale is a stealth though

wow those prices are kinda high. not bad though. around here the kings sale is something like this (its at a play it again sports, so its consigned)

sticks-$60 on sale or $110 reg price

skates $100-$300 depending on condition or who used them

Gloves $60-$80

ducks sale is a stealth though

i was just wondering about the ducks sale actually. that's too bad...i think i'll ask my "connection" if he can find out for me, hah.

as far as the kings stuff goes, i wanna check that place out. my buddy and his dad got some pretty cool stuff back when they did them in the parking lot.

So Zednick's Vapor 10's is what I walked away with. No sizing of course, but I think they are 10's, maybe 9.5's but time will tell. If they are 9.5's I'll be putting them up for sale.

You are lucky to have those! Zed has been using those for years. Did they have any Markov gear?