Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fire0nIce228

New Shades

I was watchin the Braves game today and saw a whole bunch of them with half jackets on. I saw some dude with the silver frames with black lenses (the combo the girl at the store wouldnt let me buy) and they looked freakin awesome. I shoulda spent the extra dough and got the silver and black instead of black and black. Oh well, I guess thats what happens when your a poor college kid!!

I really like the Half Jacket, they dont slip off my face or nothing, and I got the case for them thats quite sturdy, feels like it could take a bullet. My only problem now is Ive got an eye infection and can't wear my contacts so I gotta wear glasses, so cant wear the oakleys:(

Bought a pair of Ryders earlier today for $36 CDN, a healthy compromise between a $200 pair and the piece of crap $12 hand-me-downs I had been using for the past week.

well ive been through so many pairs of oakleys its crazy...Square Wires, A Wires, Juliets, and I went down to the Oakley store in london today and bought myself a pair of Bottlecaps

I highly recommend you go find an oakley store and try sunglasses on cos if you pick out a pair that you dont like the sales ppl will recommend a new pair for you based on your specs. its great, like having your own servant :D

I'd go for the M Frames again. I love my pair, but I think they look silly if you're not doing anything sports specific. In those cases, I like the look of the XX or Fives. If you want reviews of EVERYTHING oakley, go to o-review.com. THeir lens review section is really helpful.

i like the rudyprojectusa sunglasses. they are in the same ballpark as oakleys and actually most of them do look like oakleys and colors. ive had oakley xx's and recently got rudy project rydons. they are way more comfy then the oakleys and are very light and have lots of customization for fitting them on your head. they feel like your not wearing anything at all. you can also change the lenses very easily. they have a 3 year frame warranty and lifetime lense warranty.

http://www.rudyprojectusa.com

canteen24xn.jpg

canteen0nb.jpg

Bought some Polarized Oakley Canteen's off of Ebay the other day, can't wait for em to show up. Anybody have these yet? They've only been out for a couple of weeks, and are on backorder all over. They look pretty good without being goofishly big.

after having oakley since '86 i refuse to buy anything else.

pairs i've owned (some may remember) i used to ride about 35-50 miles a day on my bike when i was going through them. my neighbor also owned a sunglass store and he sold them to me at cost.

factory pilots x3

blades x5

frogskins (old stlye) x2

m-frames x2

big square wire (Rx)

i've only lost 2 pair. broke 5 pair. i have sold off most. i currently have blades w/out ear stems, 2 pair m-frames, and the Rx square wire.

canteen24xn.jpg

canteen0nb.jpg

Bought some Polarized Oakley Canteen's off of Ebay the other day, can't wait for em to show up. Anybody have these yet? They've only been out for a couple of weeks, and are on backorder all over. They look pretty good without being goofishly big.

those are nice tokes you lucky bastard, and they're not too freakishly big also

i want a pair!!!

I had my Oakley Half Jacket in blue and silver but they broke. So I got a pair of Spy Optics. I love them, to bad they're not polorized, but still are realy dark so it's not THAT much of a differnce.

I had my Oakley Half Jacket in blue and silver but they broke. So I got a pair of Spy Optics. I love them, to bad they're not polorized, but still are realy dark so it's not THAT much of a differnce.

Except that polarized lenses protect your eyes from more UV radiation.

shades1br.jpg

Got my Oakley Canteen's in, just too bad they sent me the wrong colour/lense :huh:

Like I said I got half jackets and I freakin love them. You got any extra lenses or anything your lookin to get rid of since you don't got the frames?

Nope sorry, I don't even think I have them any more...

I want to pick up a pair of White.. Oakley Gascans or Oildrums, those things are nice.

I have a pair of these:

liljonzero.jpg

Oakley Zero's Red Camo Edition

I love em to death, they are light as a feather and are really effective for driving on sunny days.