Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fire0nIce228

New Shades

clasic shades cavs..

gucci.jpg

I have these with a white sides and gold frames with a sick black graident on the frame...

check out my myspace to see them in action.

it chachi is italian for cool, yes I know, they are very cool, thank you!

chachi is white for tacky :P

how are they tacky... they are dice cool! If anything, Oakleys are tacky.

When I see your shades, I think of every single kid you see in clubs wearing a pink button down, lacoste shoes, some diesel jeans, and entirely too much hair gel. Or every single kid in the school of business that can't get enough energie or j. lindeberg to cover their body.

If you think my oakley's are tacky, that's fine. I don't see 20 kids a day running around wearing canteens, and I definitely don't wear them around indoors. Come to the business tower at my school and see kids who feel the need to wear sunglasses like those indoors all day and you'll see why they start to look tacky after a while.

When I see your shades, I think of every single kid you see in clubs wearing a pink button down, lacoste shoes, some diesel jeans, and entirely too much hair gel. Or every single kid in the school of business that can't get enough energie or j. lindeberg to cover their body.

If you think my oakley's are tacky, that's fine. I don't see 20 kids a day running around wearing canteens, and I definitely don't wear them around indoors. Come to the business tower at my school and see kids who feel the need to wear sunglasses like those indoors all day and you'll see why they start to look tacky after a while.

LOL, theres this one girl at my school that wears the same black sunglasses every day all day. We call her dior girl because they are cd glasses. Some people dont know how to wear them... but hey, they are what they are.

Scooped up some Oakley Wiretaps today.

wiretap.jpg

These are exactly what I was looking for when I was in Detroit! Where'd you pick these bad boys up?

still sticking to my oakley a-wires, but might try some penny x metals. i used oakley minutes as well but broke 'em after a year

im tied between these 3 glasses.

oakley gascan

oakley five 3.0

smith cartel

any help..

Gascans are amazing. In that style they actually feel well made rather than the cheap plastic feel of spys, etc.