Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fire0nIce228

New Shades

remember oakley now has "asian fit" sunglasses.

Thought asian fit was smaller? Didn't know they had many pairs of shades in the asian fit though.

asian fit is for wider faces. most of the oakleys I've tried were for the US/Australian market, and dont fit very well as I've got a wider face. I'd say the asian fit ones would be better. TBLfan may be able to elaborate as his oakleys are the asian fit ones.

I dont have a pair of asian fit oakleys, but I plan on trying some on pretty soon. Luckily, theres an oakley store at a local mall.

The ones I've been trying to seel arent asian fit but are just the XL model. :)

so instead of starting a new thread i figured id dig up this old one.

im looking for a pair of emporio armani sunglasses but im not sure how much you can really trust the authenticity with some of the websites i find.

anyone know of some good trustworthy sites to order from?

Let's bump this thread back from it's grave.

I just started wearing contacts today after 16 years of prescription glasses. Never had a good pair of sunglasses, now im in the market. Plan on browsing a lot over the next week or so.

So what shades are you guys wearing these days?

Let's bump this thread back from it's grave.

I just started wearing contacts today after 16 years of prescription glasses. Never had a good pair of sunglasses, now im in the market. Plan on browsing a lot over the next week or so.

So what shades are you guys wearing these days?

Depends on what style you are looking for.....

I'm all about the classic Medium Ray Ban Original Wayfarers.

If you're playing sports/frisbee/golf/whatever, I love my Nike Show X1. It comes with two lenses as well. I have a lens specifically for Golf and one for general outdoors. amazing comfort.