Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jrphantom042

The best pads

shit my bad lol those are gatkeepers i just assumed they were smiths because thats what he uses now my bad i also didnt see the knee rolls aswell so ye my bad :wub: (there was no better smilie for embarasment except this one lol)

Those pads make me want to be a goalie. Just so I can say I have Homer Simpson pads. And big kudos to the man/woman that did the work, they look fantastic.

I was gonna suggest the Koho pads that Roy wore to make the 5 hole look bigger but damn, those are d'oh-pe! (I know, that was crap lol)

sickest weekes pads

heres the sickets pair of weekes pads ever, these werent even seen at all except for kevin and the vaughn rep

Now I'm really curious, but I can't see them :o :lol: Could you fix the link?

hey sorry about that guys, now picture those pads without the knee rolls and all flat

no knee rolls and all flat?? wouldn't that be the new velos 3 that Vaughn may make?

hey sorry about that guys, now picture those pads without the knee rolls and all flat

no knee rolls and all flat?? wouldn't that be the new velos 3 that Vaughn may make?

possibly but who knows when that is going to be released or if that is actually going to happen