Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ihockeyiregoalie43

lets get talkin

come on goalies lets get talking, i wanna hear about problemsquestions,great deals and the best gear. just talk bout anything to do with hockey goaltending, best books, best styles,best goaltender in the nhl anything, please,because im gettin board!

what goaltender will perform best at the stanley cup finals?

THE KIPPER?

or

THE BOULIN WALL?

for the exception of the first game i believe in khabibulin i think he will stick it out now and dominate well hopefully. i never really liked those streaky goalies like giguere who just all the sudden start dominating i have a feeling kibrusof will break down to lecalvier and st.louis in this series. i could be wrong though.

Your equipment looks pretty nice from a glance of your avatar. Looks like you're all decked out in Koho but those 590's have a pretty good looking scheme. Do you just use those for roller hockey or do you play ice as well? Wouldnt mind seeing some bigger pics of you/gear as well. ;)

While I believe Kipper is a good goalie. Khabibulin will come out strong in this came. He has the most oddest stance and makes great saves with it. (Well, Nabokov's is even odder). Tampa has a strong goalie here.

hey nigel,

thanks bout the gear. I only play roller unfortunatly,id love to get the chance to play ice, but the only ice rink in ireland is in the complete oposite side of the country. if you wanna see more pics,u can pm me, ill try send them to you then r somthing. what gear do you use urself?