Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

steve66

Your fave goalie mask?

my all time fav goalie mask has to be the starting goalie for the wisconsin badgers...bernd bruckler. Here is a link with the picture http://graphics.jsonline.com/graphics/badg...wice2122902.jpg I work at a shop and most of the badgers come in with there skates to get sharpened and he brought in the mask to get a bolt put in...I was in love with how cool it looks.

I used to work with Bernd at one of his camps he put on in New Jersey, also one of his goalie instructors was my instructor. I always liked his gerneral design and I liked how he put his business logo on the side of his mask very neat IMO

I didn't wanna make a new thread so I'll ask the goalie guru's in here, anyone know who is on Carey Price's mask? specifically the guy with guitar? At first I thought maybe Bob Dylan but wasn't sure, thanks in advance for anyones help

pretty sure it's garth brooks with the guitar. The other guys i'm sure are country singers I can't recognize.

I've always loved Richter's liberty mask--how many goalie mask images have actually been incorporated into a team's third jersey logo?

Gotta give props to Rick DiPietro as well. That is a great theme and it still gets to me...

Some other old faves... Corey Hirsch's Canucks mask with the "Psycho" house on the forehead. Jocelyn Thibault's older MTL mask (with the old style mask painted over a Terminator face-- T-BO). Gerber's Vader mask is sweet as well..

I still like my own "Alien" paint job--even if it is 13 years old...

img7400qs8.th.jpg

img7399zg5.th.jpg

img7398fu5.th.jpg

I like many of the older fiberglass ones from the 70's better than the modern ones; whether it's Bromley's skull mask, Bannerman from the Blackhawks, Gratton's lion, Low's one from the Capitals, Meloche's from the Barons, or those with a simpler designs like Herron's, Dryden's, or Favell's with the Rockies.

That being said one of the modern ones I like a lot isn't from a pro, but one I saw on the goaliestore forum a while back. The paint job on the texalium finished mask makes the mask finish almost look like woven cloth with his tartan, name, family crest, etc. on it.

IMGP8623.jpg