Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Vapor

Cigars

Good smokes to check out (IMO); if you already have not; are the NUB, any Tatuaje by Pete Johnson and Illusione.

I just had a Tatuaje Veracu #9 tonight. I havent touched my box lately and I have a nice stash going.

+1 for revival. Still craving a true Cohiba...I need to get back to Aruba.

Be aware, the Caribbeans are notorious for fake Cubans. Best bet is to only buy from a La Casa del Habano.

Favorite smoke right now is a Joya de Nicaragua Antano...super old school smoke

that's on my list to try.

I went though 2 guys smoke shop's 25th anniversary comic and made note of some smokes to try. I also watch the cigar authority now which is how I heard about the 777 which is a great smoke.

Haven't had a cigar in about a year (since I started taking blood pressure med), but I used to enjoy a few a week. I tended to gravitate to the smaller sizes, probably because I never had enough time to enjoy a double corona... so mostly petite coronas, panatellas... robustos if I wanted a little more. I really liked the Padron 64's in the principe... my quick, go-to. For larger cigars, one of the last ones I had was a Litto Gomez Small Batch #2 (not sure what batch # they are up to now). If you like maduro wrappers, the Fuente anejo is one of the best.

that's on my list to try.

I went though 2 guys smoke shop's 25th anniversary comic and made note of some smokes to try. I also watch the cigar authority now which is how I heard about the 777 which is a great smoke.

I was up at Two Guys today...drove to TSR and saw a crowd outside of TGs. They had the Cigar Authority broadcasting live from the parking lot and a huge slab of the Berlin Wall on display. I picked up a Hammer & Sickle cigar...looking forward to enjoying it tomorrow.

crap I am from New Hampshire and never been to tsr or two guys... ha i guess i need to make the trip

Then you need to take the trip! They are literally right next to each other. Fantastic selection at both shops.

used to smoke vanilla backwoods dipped in scotch once a month.

Recently, have been doing Monte Cristo's with a friend of mine, who is a huge fan of cigars.

Cohiba's as well, but would much rather Monte Cristo's.

I need to learn about cigars. Me and my buddies all got custom humidors for a groomsman gift recently and I can't tell a cohiba from a black and mild...

I lean on a co-worker for cigar advice. Of course I never remember anything I smoke. It has to be a mild cigar though. I have a weak stomach for a heavier smoke...

Thread revival! 'Tis the season, now that I can sit out back and enjoy a cigar or 2 with the guys or family, though we do it year round, because a friend has a wood stove in his garage that we smoke around in the Winter.

After holding off as long as I could, trying to have some restraint, I pulled a blind trigger on a box of Las Calaveras robustos due to the rave reviews they have been getting and the supply appearing to dry up. First box of NC's I have purchased since some Illusione Rothchildes over a year ago.