Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dangles

Fifa World Cup 2006 Germany

England, best squad and probably best chance we've got in years!
LMAO Viking#9. That is one of the most used cliches in World Cup Galore.

Every 4 years it's: "England deeming this to be the year, strongest squad ever"

and "Spain, will this be the year they get out of their funk?"

Blablabla Raul "the crown-prins" last shot, Becks last shot? Spain has yet to reach the Semi-finals at a World cup even though they have one of the most talented sides (and best leagues) in the world. The Darkhorse this year... (again and again and again)

Too predictable in corrolation to the media.

I have 3 predictions of my own:

1. England won't win.

2. Spain won't win.

3. We'll hear the same stories in the media about those 2 nations 4 years from now.

Other than that, I think it'll be a great World Cup with Brazil the farvourites. :)

Haha, yeah but I'm also a Chicago Cubs fan, I can dream can't I?

now that we have Rooney as 'Injury Free' we're in better shape, not having that stupid giraffe doing the robot.

now that we have Rooney as 'Injury Free' we're in better shape, not having that stupid giraffe doing the robot.

ha ha , i´ve seen that guy in the newspaper today and yeah first thing i thought was, man he looks like a giraffe... havebt seen his robot dance yet... :D :D

Soccers gay as balls, hope it get's canceled and no one wins.

Lmfao, and pantherfan its Crouch and you call yourself an english man, lol im only messing bro

my predictions:

numerous fake lower leg injuries

piss & blood bombs flying in the stands(bring an umbrella)

the grounds crew will have a ton of orange wedges to clean up

a riot at every game

thank you for hockey. a real sport. i won't be watching its golf instead.

i dont really get a chance to watch soccer on tv being in the US, but i feel really caught up in the thrill of the world cup. this is the only time ive ever watched it, and i dont even kno how long the games are so could someone help me out?

i dont really get a chance to watch soccer on tv being in the US, but i feel really caught up in the thrill of the world cup. this is the only time ive ever watched it, and i dont even kno how long the games are so could someone help me out?

90 minutes....... 2 periods of 45 mins the ref may add extra time on at the end of each half as they dont stop the clock.

Has anyone heard about the complaints for goalkeepers about the world cup ball. Apparently its more aerodynamic and lighter, causing it to swirve in the air and allowing players to launch it. Beware of high scoring games. And if you manage to see any highlights Germany's first and fourth goals show it. I can see a few midfielders (Gerrard, Lampard etc) Getting a few wonder goals.

EEEEENNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDDDDDD!

COME ON ENGLAND!!! only 3 more hours. im just heading into town to meet my mates now and its gonna be mint cos everyone will be wearing their shirt. Its great during things like this cos everyone is unanimous!!

Yeah, i can't wait for the England game, it's my dad's Birthday and we're having a BBQ whist watching it the weather is great for it too.

COME ON ENGLAND!!!

Has anyone heard about the complaints for goalkeepers about the world cup ball. Apparently its more aerodynamic and lighter, causing it to swirve in the air and allowing players to launch it. Beware of high scoring games. And if you manage to see any highlights Germany's first and fourth goals show it. I can see a few midfielders (Gerrard, Lampard etc) Getting a few wonder goals.

EEEEENNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDDDDDD!

:huh: How can a ball be more aerodynamic?

England better win!

Me and my family will be watching the game down the pub, and my Uncle is very upset as he had to "surrender" his passport to the police! :D

yeah go england!!

... nothing better than a reissued final germany vs. england...

but i am not too optimistic... :D

Yep i think (as ussual) the heat got to them but Beckhams lost no skill in his crosses, but come on, can anybody take Crouch seriously! He looks like a GOON! :D