Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dangles

Fifa World Cup 2006 Germany

OMG it was frigging horrid. But still, we had the chance to win it, cept we lost our goal on some technical rule...surprised they even remembered that one :rolleyes:

Yep im liking Croach's game more and more, but more importantley Rooney was put on! :D

Its crouch not croach :P

Whatta LEGEND!

Great to see Portugal advancing to the round of 16.

I watched some of the USA game on ABC and the accouncers were total homers, the reffing was questionable but I enjoyed seeing how pissed people were getting.

Should be good tomorrow with Brazil and France playing. I am still loyal to France because I cheered for them in '98.

Finally, what's with everyone saying Argentina are the favourites because they beat S & M 6-0? To me, especially in soccer, a championship team is one that can stop a good team, not one that can run up the score on a bad one.

Watched Usa Italy. Questionable reffing in both ends (not the offside but ref didnt call some fauls for both teams).

Italy has expressed the worst soccer and De Rossi has made a really stupid faul.

Kudos to "Donovan" (or something) from Usa team really a good player.

The second period was really a shame pratically no tactics by Italy, that's the way you play when you are 5 yrs old not in world cup.

Nice to know that ref was suspended for inconsistancies before...and like how the second half of the USA/Italy game, there were like no fouls or anything whatsoever, either swallowed the whistle or we all plaed really clean soccer, which I doubt is the case.

I really want Donovan out, he's like in a rut right now and hasn't scored at all in the past like 18 games or something. He's looked ok, but not oustanding like I've seen him before. It's like he's not quite ready to play on the big stage as his European soccer expeditions might suggest.

Have we seen the last of Zidane? He got his second yellow card, so he's out for the next game, and he's also retiring after this World Cup.

Even though Brazil won today, I wasn't too impressed with their effort. Ronaldo has to get it going and Kaka should've capitalized on many chances today.

They can still move on, they would have five points if they beat Togo. Korea has four and Swiss four if they beat Togo. As long as they pound Togo and Swiss beats Korea or their is another draw they will probably move on unless Swiss kills Togo. I like their chances with Henry up front and everyone else motivated to win big.

England let in a poor goal at the end, 2 guys ran away from the ball instead of too it. shocking 2nd hald performance really as they looked all over sweden in the first half.

Gerrard save a goal off the line and scored one within about 20 mins of being on or something!

dont care

Brasil All the Way!!!

I do care a little, cause you know, home country...but I'd rather see Germany take it over the USA any day.

its really common sense that the US wont get out of the group ex: this year, but still its home country but i like to root for a team with a chance of winning the Cup and i probably know more players on Brazil than the US team

its really common sense that the US wont get out of the group ex: this year, but still its home country but i like to root for a team with a chance of winning the Cup and i probably know more players on Brazil than the US team

why is it common sense that they couldnt get out of the group?