Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dangle16

Favorite TV show

Loved The Shield & Sopranos.

Started watching Weeds....then they moved it up here and I lost track of it. Next season looks dark though.

Waiting for a new season of Dexter...hard to imagine what they are going to do next.

In no particular order:

South Park

College Hockey

Scrubs

Law & Order

Sopranos

Curb Your Enthusiasm

Man vs. Food

Ax Men

Pawn Stars

Deadliest Catch

Modern Marvels

Worlds Toughest Fixes

A lot of the shows on History channel, discovery channel, nat geo, ect

Shame people caught onto that show and still haven't watched The Foot Fist Way.

I couldnt get into the show. It had its moments but overall, I dont think it was that funny. And I am a huge fan of his.

Operation Repo

I watched that show once and thought it was crazy until I realized it's all reenactments and not actually what's happening.

On an unrelated note, did anyone see Breaking Bad tonight? That was a crazy episode and I can't wait to see the finale next week. Walt White is officially a badass.

I tried to tell my gf how crazy that show is, and then the one episode she watched with me was the one where they were trying to kill a fly the whole time. :rolleyes:

Needless to say she didn't understand why I like the show so much...

The only shows I watch regularly are NCIS and South Park. After that I dont really care.

I use to watch the History Channel and Military channel a lot, but those channels both suck now.

Operation Repo
I watched that show once and thought it was crazy until I realized it's all reenactments and not actually what's happening.

Shhhh...you'll ruin it lol

Top Shot premiered on History last night.

Survivor with guns pretty much. First episode was a little weak, we'll see next week if it gets better.

the unit (i just got all 4 seasons on dvd)

flash forward

v (both new and old)

mash

a-team

simpsons

family guy

american dad

two and a half men

seinfeld

king of queens

curb your enthusiasm

everybody loves raymond

bernie mac

that 70s show

too bad theyre all just reruns now except for two and a half men.

The League and It's always sunny in philadepphia are must haves on the DVR @ home. FX has some really good stuff I must say. Archer takes a bit getting used to but once you get used to characters that have no inner monologue, it's great stuff.

Just watched the first episode of persons unknown on Nbc last night. Thought it was pretty interesting, definetly going to try to keep up with it.

Deadwood (don't know how many times I've watched the 3 seasons), The Office (UK) and Extras...apart from that I think the only other TV show I watch is The Ultimate Fighter

Just watched the first episode of persons unknown on Nbc last night. Thought it was pretty interesting, definetly going to try to keep up with it.

Kill your neighbor and you will be set free.

Really excited for Rescue Me to pick back up, my friend and I have been debating on who saves the day from the cliffhanger from the last episode of last season. My money is on Siletti.

Deadwood (don't know how many times I've watched the 3 seasons), The Office (UK) and Extras...apart from that I think the only other TV show I watch is The Ultimate Fighter

My neighbor had a role in Deadwood.

Awesome! As an extra or a speaking part?

I think as a very brief speaking part or an extra. She does lot's of tidbits, she was also in The Alamo movie in a pretty big role but I can't quite remember.

Classic Shows:

Cheers

Night Court

Current:

CSI (Las Vegas)

NCIS (not that LA crap, either)

Rescue Me

24 (RIP)

Phineas & Ferb

Kitchen Nightmares

Survivor

Classic Shows:

Cheers

Night Court

Current:

CSI (Las Vegas)

NCIS (not that LA crap, either)

Rescue Me

24 (RIP)

Phineas & Ferb

Kitchen Nightmares

Survivor

I like cheers, even been to the bar in Boston where they shot it. NCIS is great, but I think the show is on it's last legs after this season finale. Bones is a great show and so are all of the law and orders