Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Aussie Joe

2004 Mission Motion Lite Leg pads/catcher/blocker

Hey all, just looking to get some opinions on the durability and performance of the Mission Motion Liite goal pads/catcher/blocker set introduced recently. My Jnr goalies are looking to get some new pads as cheap as possible. At the same time we want them to last a long time too. One of my goalies is 11 and very thinly framed and my other is 16 and stocky.

Also if there are any sites on the net that ship to Aus and offer good deals/discounts if you buy a number of items at the same time for a goalie kit. Cheers and thanks.

i know kemps hockey will deliver almost anywhere and have great service, im unsure if the have mission gear though.

the mission motion lite gear in my eyes looks pritty well designed, but i have not heard anything more that the good mouthing it has got on the mission website. ive never seen them in person.

I checked em out in the store, and for 180 they are amazing much better than the bauer 100, and I would highly advise you to buy these pads.

All I've heard is good reviews about these pads. I was going to go for Missions, but I changed my mind and went to Heaton 10's.