Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ThePurpleCobra

Best concert you've ever seen!

I get to see Our Lady Peace again in about two weeks...and I won't have to be on the ice the next morning, so I definitely plan on enjoying myself. It's going to be a great day - I'm gonna try to be out of the rink by about 11:30, my buddy and I will play a quick round of golf and then we'll party it up for a bit before it's time to head to the concert, where myself and a few friends will be perched-up on a rooftop of a building near the stage. I'm just hoping the weather (and my girlfriend) cooperate(s).

Nine Inch Nails, last summer, Cleveland. The show was flipping fantastic.

On the other hand, I saw Trent this summer here in Pittsburgh, and the show was lackluster at best.

AC/DC. Probably the best concert I will see in my life.

Saw them at the O2 arena in London in April then last night at Hampden Stadium in Glasgow.

Seeing them in London was amazing, sounded better indoors rather than the stadium, and managed to get right in the front row of the standing section.

Clapton and Winwood in Vegas was excellent, easily one of the best shows I've ever seen.

Clapton and Winwood in Vegas was excellent, easily one of the best shows I've ever seen.

That must have been an awesome show. Those two are great together.

That must have been an awesome show. Those two are great together.

I saw Winwood at the traffic reunion tour about ten years ago and Clapton in Pittsburgh in 92. This show was better than both of them. It was strange to see Clapton playing so much rhythm guitar. When Winwood was on keys, Clapton was the only guitarist on stage.

That's interesting that he was playing a lot of rhythm guitar. I was lucky enough to Clapton at the Shark Tank two years ago. He devoted the entire concert to Derek and the Dominoes songs, which were all amazing.

That's interesting that he was playing a lot of rhythm guitar. I was lucky enough to Clapton at the Shark Tank two years ago. He devoted the entire concert to Derek and the Dominoes songs, which were all amazing.

Bell Bottom Blues is still one of my favorite songs. Lately I've been getting to his 70's stuff again and I've been threatening to learn "Motherless Children for a while now but I can't find my slide.

Lately I've been getting to his 70's stuff again and I've been threatening to learn "Motherless Children for a while now but I can't find my slide.

I really like when he plays it more uptempo then the album version. That video from the Behind The Sun tour is a fantastic version and his slide just moves the song along so well. Piano bits from Chris Stainton and Jamie Oldaker on drums. That was a great touring band.

I saw Eric Clapton in '90, '94 and 2007. The '94 acoustic set was a bit of a disappointment.

Anyway...

The White Stripes - I just loved it. Jack White pretty much never stopped playing.

The Strokes - I think this was right when their 2nd album came out.

The (International) Noise Conspiracy - Saw them a few times. Really fun show and music.

All of these were around '01 or '02

I saw John Fogerty a couple times recently. Lots of good CCR stuff.

Dropkick Murphys back in high school. probably 2000 or so.