Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TBLfan

New gear in pro hockey(or gear sitings, lol)

look at that nose! that's luongo! lol

Most masks have that same look, it just depends on whether you want a "soft" look or a "crisp" look.

Sean Burke's brains looks weird. it reminds me of the first mission pads when they came out, what's the name of it?

Do you mean the 2004 (?) motion series? I must agree

yep that's the year model that i was talking about but i meant what's the name of the "missions look alike" brains pads

hes got the same helmet thomas has right? I assume thats what you mean by mage?

Yep, it's combination of a mask and a cage acoording to the company that manufactures it. Stephan has actually updated since rookie camp. He was wearing a cage like Prusak wears.

Yeah looks like Stephan has finally gotten rid of his garbage can helmet. Cause I remember him wearing a huge cage, much different than what Hasek and Prusek wears. 11.jpg

I like Raycroft's mask idea, I saw pics before, but it turned out kinda funny, too much blue perhaps.

Liking Hedberg's pads and gloves.

Dennis's new rbk vectors looks better than kolzig's new vectors i think it should be a simple graphic (dennis) not that busy (Kolzig)

Clemmensen has just about the ugliest pads I've seen in a while. I was reffing a game before they played and he was eyeing up the peewee goalies "spare" NBH OPS goal stick. They might want to send their rep over to talk with him.