Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TBLfan

New gear in pro hockey(or gear sitings, lol)

Clemmensen has just about the ugliest pads I've seen in a while. I was reffing a game before they played and he was eyeing up the peewee goalies "spare" NBH OPS goal stick. They might want to send their rep over to talk with him.

It don't matter, it ain't like he's gonna have any puck marks on them.

Clemmensen has just about the ugliest pads I've seen in a while. I was reffing a game before they played and he was eyeing up the peewee goalies "spare" NBH OPS goal stick. They might want to send their rep over to talk with him.

It don't matter, it ain't like he's gonna have any puck marks on them.

The durability rating would be great "Clemmenson has used this stick for 2 and a half years and it's still going strong!"

Kolzig

kolzig.jpg

just heard that theres no vector pad so this would probably be the new rbk line of pads

XPulse and it's an extension of the vector pad as there will be no ccm branded gear this season.

::m

it's the rbk vector pad.

btw I went to the stars/lightning game sunday and turko was wearing old vectors.

He's been wearing what looks like the old H10s with Vector graphics. He tried wearing Rbks last season but he couldn't get use to them and went back to his old pads. Apparently he felt that the old pads suited his style of play better. Those old pads really helped his play in the post season :ph34r:

miller1.jpg

Miller is using the Rbk gloves, but think he did last year too. Still got his Vector stick and didn't go to the Rbk, or matching colors even.

yeah, ccm(style) vector catcher and pads and RBK (new graphic) blocker. In fact it kinda looks like on "CCM" is on his cuff of his catcher.

how can norenna use thos epic pads i guess vaughn must of just done everything possible to get him to wear those pads since the velocity is such an easier pad to use or maybe he likes that different buckle system on the epics.

how can norenna use thos epic pads i guess vaughn must of just done everything possible to get him to wear those pads since the velocity is such an easier pad to use or maybe he likes that different buckle system on the epics.

How is the velo an EASIER pad to use?

How is the velo an EASIER pad to use?

its a 3 piece pad construction compared to the 2 piece pad construction of the epic so the velocities move abit easier plus the epic is abit bulkier of a pad I find

Tim Thomas

Can barely see, but is Thomas back to Smiths since that earlier pic in this thread was of the TPS?

Sorry to be off the goalie equipment but that stick was a rbk that I have never seen before do you guys think we'll see something new????