Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Louie

Post Your Team's Jersey(s) Thread

Well we have a post your equipment, why not a post your teams jersey thread...

jk3.jpg

jk4.jpg

JK Auto Service - August 2004 - Airport Ice Arena - 1-7-2 - 8th Place - Did Not Qualify For Playoffs

My very "first" hockey jersey, first in as a member of a team.

We wore these jerseys a few times, until the new ones were done (below), I was bestowed an "A" during our second season, which would lead to a game 3 (best of 3) finals loss.

jk1.jpg

jk2.jpg

JK Auto Service - Winter 2005 - Airport Ice Arena - 8-1-1 - 2nd Place - Lost in Game 3 of Finals

JK Auto Service - Summer 2005 - RMU Island Sports Center - ?-?-? - Lost in 1st Round

sportin1.jpg

sportin2.jpg

sportin3.jpg

Sportin' My Stuff - Winter 2005 - Bladerunner's Bethel Park - 6-3-1 - 1st Place - Lost in Final

Sportin' My Stuff - Summer 2005 - Ice Castle - 10-0-0 - 1st Place - Lost in Final

Sportin' My Stuff - Fall 2005 - Bladerunner's Bethel Park - 6-2-2 - Lost in 1st Round

rhythm1.jpg

rhythm2.jpg

rhythm3.jpg

Team Rhythm House - Winter 2006 - Bladerunner's Bethel Park - 8-2-0 - 1st Place - Lost in Final

I still have to get pics of my most current jersey.

:rolleyes: ^

omfg... I think I threw up in my mouth a little bit... pink and green? really?

our first ever jerseys were old maple leafs white/blue with crossed sticks forming the "H" of Hackers. I'll post a pic when I get one.

our second jerseys were "plum purple". After showing up for several tourneys only to find out almost everyone else was wearing white as well we opted for something a little more non traditional.

micnwalt.jpg

we had a set of blue and a set of white jerseys made up special for our trip to play at the old Maple Leaf Gardens before it was closed.

1.jpg

Img00011.jpg

currently, we just wear whites and darks of whatever we have when we play but are considering the team canada whites and reds with a custom logo for our new set(s)...

hackerjersey.jpg

Bellevue Bearcats - University of Delaware Adult Hockey League

3-17-0, 4-5-1 and 6-4-0 in our first three seasons. (We improved at least)

Oh well, thanks for checking this out!

dannyandtelloh.jpgvsmvp.jpgtheoriginalcaptains.jpgvshooters.jpg

rock

-Dorph

This is the jersey my Men's League Ice Hockey team, The Icemen, has used since last September (we used it for the Winter and Summer seasons and will use it for the current season till who knows). 19-7-2-1 (W-L-T-OTL) in the winter, first place, lost in the finals. 17-2-0-0, in the Summer, 1st place, and didn't lose from May 25 until the final game in September when in the finals we all decided to play like crap and were also missing our best forward (who was first in the league in goals and points - although 7 out of the top 20 point leaders and 4 out of the top 10 were on our team so we still should've been able to win without him) and D-man (which hurt more as we were down to 3 D and one of them was a natural forward) when they unfortunately had planned trips out of town not knowing our final game was going to be on a Friday when we played Thursdays every other week. The fact that the semi-finals were late the night before and we all had to get up early for work so were running on only a few hours of sleep didn't help, but the other team also played the night before so that's a sorry excuse. Hmmm...come to think of it with our good regular seasons, but our poor playoff performances (OK we did make the finals, but then played like crap there) perhaps we should wear Sens Jerseys ;).

icemen_alt_big.jpg

My winter league team and our sexy sexy jerseys:

yomama.jpg

Does the goalie leave her pink purse on top of the net during games beside the Gatorade bottle?? :D

Hahahahah! That's our puck bag... one of the ladys on my team is really into it. :P :D

This is the jersey my Men's League Ice Hockey team, The Icemen, has used since last September (we used it for the Winter and Summer seasons and will use it for the current season till who knows). 19-7-2-1 (W-L-T-OTL) in the winter, first place, lost in the finals. 17-2-0-0, in the Summer, 1st place, and didn't lose from May 25 until the final game in September when in the finals we all decided to play like crap and were also missing our best forward (who was first in the league in goals and points - although 7 out of the top 20 point leaders and 4 out of the top 10 were on our team so we still should've been able to win without him) and D-man (which hurt more as we were down to 3 D and one of them was a natural forward) when they unfortunately had planned trips out of town not knowing our final game was going to be on a Friday when we played Thursdays every other week. The fact that the semi-finals were late the night before and we all had to get up early for work so were running on only a few hours of sleep didn't help, but the other team also played the night before so that's a sorry excuse. Hmmm...come to think of it with our good regular seasons, but our poor playoff performances (OK we did make the finals, but then played like crap there) perhaps we should wear Sens Jerseys ;).

icemen_alt_big.jpg

Where do you play?

Our team just ordered these, We should have them in 4-5 weeks. I'll post pictures when I get the real ones.

boston-26.gif

Logo (altered to meet our colours)

bruins.jpg

Not hockey...but here is what my softball team wore this season...we sucked...but we looked good. Short pants, high red socks with red wrist bands...nice!

Rays.jpg

mine are the same as the manchester monarch(ahl) jerseys but they say newhampshire jr monarchs above the head instead

Which Monarchs team are you on? Were you at the Junior bruins tourney?

So ugggly! Why is everything that has to do with inline all flashy and overdone? The logo on that is nice, but having vipers all over it and that flashy font for the number is too much in my opinion..same with the other crazy flaming jersey in the thread.

No offense though thats just my opinion..too busy for my taste.