Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Louie

Post Your Team's Jersey(s) Thread

Viva Mexico? LOL

lol I wish. That's ORANGE not red....THAT'S RIGHT FOLKS, ORANGE AND GREEN....SMH

love to see some custom gloves (add a lil yellow for the wording and logo too!) and the peoples faces when they check the order :P

Orange and green done right is a great color scheme. I never would have thought of it before, but our local minor league baseball team adopted it (changing away from their longtime scheme of Purple, teal and black), and it looks wonderful.

The thing is that you can't match tonality. Bright green and bright orange is just too much. A dark burnt orange and a kelly could work, or a dark green and a normal orange. Your league apparently didn't think of that.

But this is what you can do with it if you try:

corpforest.jpg

And yes, there is a story behind the name. Not going to get into that now, I'm still annoyed they dumped the name "bats" for it. But the color scheme is much, much, much better, as is the stadium. I don't care if the old one was the oldest professional ballpark in the nation and had a great facade, it was a dump once you got inside. Still used for college and HS games though.

UGLIEST color scheme. The leagues picked these colors.... :angry:

ugjers.jpg

That is what you get for playing at Hot Skates...

seriously... :angry:

More work from Marcelo. I don't think I'd go anywhere else to get another jersey ever again. I don't have the jerseys yet, but he's easily the best person I've dealt with in the process of finding my jerseys.

DSC_0986.jpg

I see alot of the sublimated style of jersey on her can anybody talk about the durability. How does the ink hold over time?

Sublimated jerseys will not crack, fade or peel as the ink permanently dyes the fabric by embedding itself into the polyester fibers. You will have the same vibrant colors on day 500 as you had on day 1.

Why, you sound like you've answered that question before!

Orange and green done right is a great color scheme. I never would have thought of it before, but our local minor league baseball team adopted it (changing away from their longtime scheme of Purple, teal and black), and it looks wonderful.

Agree, you can make orange and green work. I bought this tshirt some time ago, doubt if there is an actual team with the name or logo but I plan to make a jersey out of it. I would love to get it in a dark/black based jersey, but need to get more light colored ones.

http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee134/f...ms/DSCN5279.jpg

http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee134/f...ms/DSCN5280.jpg

Agree, you can make orange and green work. I bought this tshirt some time ago, doubt if there is an actual team with the name or logo but I plan to make a jersey out of it. I would love to get it in a dark/black based jersey, but need to get more light colored ones.

I picked that shirt up sevral years ago at a Steve and Berry's, still holding up for a 5-dollar shirt.

Now there's a name for a men's league team...

My class is named the "13onesaws" (or "Bonesaws") because we will graduate in 2013. My friend and I worked on the logos. The main logo is based on the Calgary Hitmen's logo. The colors are the same as my university's colors.

We had these jerseys made locally, and I think the final product looks great!

DSC_5971.jpg

DSC_5972.jpg

DSC_5976.jpg

BonesawsLogoFinalcrop.jpg

These are the new darks that Marcelo at SubliTwill made for us. He was awesome to work with and did a great job. This is my Mite sporting off his junior sized version. Hope the camera phone pics aren't too bad.

gecko1.jpg

gecko2.jpg

gecko3.jpg

Looks pretty sweet!! The only thing I am not sure of is the size of the font on the front. Looks difficult to read the whole name, but it could just be the way it hangs on the little guy.

I like the color scheme though!

IMGA0026.jpg

IMGA0025.jpg

IMGA0024.jpg

When I suggested that we do the Colorado Thirds... I was meant the predominately Blue new thirds. But these are very nice as well.

Looks pretty sweet!! The only thing I am not sure of is the size of the font on the front. Looks difficult to read the whole name, but it could just be the way it hangs on the little guy.

I like the color scheme though!

Thanks, yes it is only the small jersey that it hangs weird on, especially when he does not have shoulder pads on. At practice it is unnoticeable.

More work from Marcelo. I don't think I'd go anywhere else to get another jersey ever again. I don't have the jerseys yet, but he's easily the best person I've dealt with in the process of finding my jerseys.

DSC_0986.jpg

Don't mean to quote myself, but I thought I'd post a pic of the front. Marcelo, you do amazing work, my entire team loves the jerseys.

IMG_0308.jpg