Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Louie

Post Your Team's Jersey(s) Thread

I'm putting a team into an adult inline league this summer. This is just a rough mock up, but you can get the idea by looking at it. There will be names and numbers on the back, and sponsor logos on either shoulder. Let me know what you guys think. We're the Golden Tornadoes by the way.

Fat Rabbit will loves those.

im#9 in the black for University of Georgia... we are wearing our 3rds. Georgia tech is in their 3rds as

3rd jerseys for D3 ACHA?? how'd you pull that one off, im probably gonna play D2 next year, and ive never played on a team with a third jersey, a true travesty, i know :lol:

For the most part ACHA is not as bad as many think. For example Kentuckys (DII) team is made of a majority of Jr and AAA players. It is not as easy to make as you may think..

Yeah we have 3rd's too however ours have more or less become our wear them as long as the other team isn't wearing black jerseys jersey and our away sweaters have become our 3rds.

im#9 in the black for University of Georgia... we are wearing our 3rds. Georgia tech is in their 3rds as

3rd jerseys for D3 ACHA?? how'd you pull that one off, im probably gonna play D2 next year, and ive never played on a team with a third jersey, a true travesty, i know :lol:

For the most part ACHA is not as bad as many think. For example Kentuckys (DII) team is made of a majority of Jr and AAA players. It is not as easy to make as you may think..

Yeah we have 3rd's too however ours have more or less become our wear them as long as the other team isn't wearing black jerseys jersey and our away sweaters have become our 3rds.

If your on the road, how would the other team wear black?

yea... saw that. Doesnt matter, he can use whatever logo he wants, I dont own the rights...

Anyway I'll try and get a pic of my team's 'current' jersey... we had a new one done a few years ago, played 2 tournies, then everyone started having babies.

If your on the road, how would the other team wear black?

If they are wearing 3rds that are black or a dark colored jersey...my bad I should have specified

somehow, my original team jersey is missing!

These are the ones we have now... havent taken part in a tourney for some time, mainly due to everyone having too many kids...

DSCN4774.jpg

Yeah I'm in the Phoenix. If you aren't playing then, I'll probably see you at another game. We've got quite a few against the Lions apparently

Well the game's cancelled now - this sucks major! If you'd still like to, you can attend the Phoenix practises. It's at 11.15pm and we usually split into different sections and you group up with people on the same skill level as you so it helps a lot :)

My new roller team's jerseys - I designed them myself (I had to creatively "borrow" and alter the logo though, heh) and am pretty happy with the way they turned out. Where the blue and black meet, it will fade from the blue to black/blue to white on the home. Ace should be getting them to us by Christmas :)

02943untouchableshomesf8.jpg

02943untouchablesawaysl6.jpg

02943untouchablespantssb0.jpg

Haha....but our asses are touchable. We want to keep the Wives/Girlfriends in the crowd interested ;)

We use Ace Jerseys (and are quite happy with them), but I find their sweaters tend to run a bit long. You might want to consider putting the "Untouchables" wordmark on the bottom of the back of your jersey (in your city scape) rather than on the back of your pants where they might get covered up.

Nice jerseys Fletch! They'll match your skates very nicely ;)

Haha....yeah, I know but believe me - that wasn't planned. That would have been a bit too crazy. I did, however order custom Warrior gloves to match the jerseys which should be ready the first week or so of next month.