Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Louie

Post Your Team's Jersey(s) Thread

What do you mean exactly, the design or the qualitx of the jersey ? Anyway the piranha on the front embroidery. We have also away jersey, just i like these colors better :)

They look like a nice quality jersey , but the logo seems a bit jokish, mayb it's just me. I jus can't see a really competetive team in competative jersey. The colours are pretty cool though.

What do you mean exactly, the design or the qualitx of the jersey ? Anyway the piranha on the front embroidery. We have also away jersey, just i like these colors better :)

They look like a nice quality jersey , but the logo seems a bit jokish, mayb it's just me. I jus can't see a really competetive team in competative jersey. The colours are pretty cool though.

I think the logo is pretty good, well its not some everyday, but u know i dont really care about its looks as long as i like it, the away jersey is horrible, it has the same logo just the colors are like: dark blue and dark grey, its just horrible.

I don't have a pic with the logo on our jersey's but you will get the idea. It is put onto the last Sabres jerseys before that new one with the orange. I just modified a logo that already existed.

STL_ID_LOGO.jpg

^ Thats a pretty busy logo... I Don't understand the Skull with sticks. Maybe the logo would be best with that left out...

^ Thats a pretty busy logo... I Don't understand the Skull with sticks. Maybe the logo would be best with that left out...

I agree. The rest of the logo was designed to be simple and bold. Adding that complex skull in the middle really is an eyesore.

I agree. The rest of the logo was designed to be simple and bold. Adding that complex skull in the middle really is an eyesore.

i third this, it kills the whole concept of the lettering

i third this, it kills the whole concept of the lettering

i agree as well the skull looks really out of place and the logo would look alot better without the skull

I don't have a pic with the logo on our jersey's but you will get the idea. It is put onto the last Sabres jerseys before that new one with the orange. I just modified a logo that already existed.

Playing in the O for Niagra falls (St Catherines) this season j8Zt8r?

Vishi, where did you get the 2nd jersey done? I'm looking to do something like that but only Blue where yours is black.

Vishi, where did you get the 2nd jersey done? I'm looking to do something like that but only Blue where yours is black.

The guy who designed our jerseys actually has a cafepress shop.

Quacker Design

You can find his info there if you want him to design your jersey... I think he did a hell of a job on the 190 Octane jerseys.

The Ignite jerseys were designed by ACE themselves.