Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Louie

Post Your Team's Jersey(s) Thread

71eiwz8.jpg

jerseys from the peewee tournament in quebec about 4 almost 5 years ago, vapor X skates lol its still in my closet

Here is our team (Pork Chop Express) jerseys:

Primary Jersey (Red) = former Buffalo Sabres jersey

Pork-Chop-Express-2.jpg

Jersey1.jpg

Jersey2.jpg

07a.jpg

DFall07Hockey15.jpg

DFall07Hockey13.jpg

Black Alternate Jersey = Team Canada

Pork-Chop-Express-3.jpg

DHockey22008Dale3.jpg

DHockey22007EFroberg4.jpg

DHockey22008Dale4.jpg

DHockey22008Drew1.jpg

IMG_3041.jpg

............ the Team Canada jerseys came out great. I'm very glad I pulled the trigger on these!

71eiwz8.jpg

jerseys from the peewee tournament in quebec about 4 almost 5 years ago, vapor X skates lol its still in my closet

If the socks were knit, I'd sport that!

TNH, that logo is awesome. Nice jerseys.

Thanks our old logo got in trouble for copyright problems and stuff [it was rocky from rocky and bullwinkle] so we got that drawn up and for a Beer league team they've kind of become local celebrities, we have a website and apparel [Working on the underwear now :lol: ]. And the LHS i work at always has the stuff displayed so people are always seeing the stuff and asking about it. We always get a good laugh out of it. Also this past weekend we had a "charity" game against the local bantam travel team. For any wondering the game ended in a tie.

wolverine and TNH - those are slick unis - whatd they cost per unit?

about $60 per Jersey/Sock combo

Athletic Knit has roughly (3) series:

A series = less expensive

B series = more expensive

C series = most expensive

Our logo is a 2-color logo for both jerseys.

The (Red) Buffalo jerseys are the "B" series, but have 2-color numbers. They were $58 for jersey & socks per player.

The (Black) Team Canada jerseys are the "C" series, but have 1-color numbers. They were $62.50 for jersey & socks per player.

TNH:

Love the Jerseys! Do you have a 'full length' pic of them? Did you go with a team sock?

What manufacturer did you go with? Athletic Knit, Kobe, SP, etc. etc. I really like that black/green combo.

wow, i am definitely overpaying at $120 per jersey/socks - all embroidered, triple coloured numbers/letters but shit thats alot. I got quotes from bigstick.ca and icejerseys.com and there musnt much difference. Good thing I gotta sponsor.

Team Name-Flying Squirrels

Modeled off Isles old third jersey

08120024-1.jpg

Those jerseys are badass. Almost as good as the team I want to start up... Too bad that everyone is freaking cheap and wants to keep the same crappy jerseys. :(

Team Name-Flying Squirrels

Modeled off Isles old third jersey

08120024-1.jpg

Those jerseys are badass. Almost as good as the team I want to start up... Too bad that everyone is freaking cheap and wants to keep the same crappy jerseys. :(

Yah haha and to Wolverine the jerseys were around $125 a piece.

I want to design a nice logo for my team, but i'm HORRIBLE with photoshop. I don't want to use a pre-designed logo. Where can I have someone do that for me or how did some of you guys do that. Any help would be great, when I get it done, i'll post up some pics, i have some great ideas in my head but don't have the artistic ability to get it down on paper.

I want to design a nice logo for my team, but i'm HORRIBLE with photoshop. I don't want to use a pre-designed logo. Where can I have someone do that for me or how did some of you guys do that. Any help would be great, when I get it done, i'll post up some pics, i have some great ideas in my head but don't have the artistic ability to get it down on paper.

My last 2 jersey designs I have gone to "Image 420"....they are a local graphical arts studio and screening studio for shirt, banners, etc etc. Usually you can go to one of these places and sit down with a computer graphics artist and give them an idea of what you are looking for (best if you come with sketches or clip art to adjust) and let them play around. 2 days later I usually get about 2 dozen variations of the design that we initially spoke about and choose which one to have printed on the jerseys. Give it a shot....it has always worked out well this way for me.

Looking to make a jersey for a summer league, I know icejerseys.com does a good job but does anyone know of any other places that do good quality work?

Looking to make a jersey for a summer league, I know icejerseys.com does a good job but does anyone know of any other places that do good quality work?

ACE jerseys.

TNH:

Love the Jerseys! Do you have a 'full length' pic of them? Did you go with a team sock?

What manufacturer did you go with? Athletic Knit, Kobe, SP, etc. etc. I really like that black/green combo.

Sorry didn't really see any of this when I read it yesterday.

We went with athletic knit, it's all pro stitching and materials so thats why they ran us 125 a person. As for team sock the local travel organization is the same colors, my shop sells them so when we have them in stock the guys on the team pick them up otherwise they look pretty good with all black socks too.

As for your full length pic i assume that means on a player?

02-25-0820Squirrels20Playoffs20v-53.jpg

That's not me but the guy you see also played for the midget major team of the local travel organization so those are custom eagles he just stripped the team name off.

02-25-0820Squirrels20Playoffs20v-33.jpg

Another one with the "team socks" He just bought those same gloves you can see the team name is still on them.

03-08-08SquirrelsvsArrows003.jpg

And one of the white jerseys.