Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
BK

Best bands that you're not listening to.

My brother. Self taught guitar player. I actually thought there was a second player in the shadows until the closeup on his hands. Not sure if this is an original song. Sounds like it could be a Paul Simon song. From the AMP Festival in Nova Scoita in 2009.

Pat Metheny, god I can't get enough of him. Coming from a younger generation behind his time being 19 right now, he is just simply amazing. Really having a hard time for any of my friends to accept his music. I really wish people my age would broaden their horizon of music and listen to some different stuff other than whats on the radio.

Chad...that makes you realize how good some of the heavy thrash type bands really are. I know I never would havce thought Motorhaed couls strip down like that.

I'd be stoked if any one here would give my friends band a listen and provide some feedback. Their first album comes out Tuesday the 9th, if you're a fan of Social D, Tiger Army, Bad Religion, Strung Out or anything of that ilk you'll probably like em. Click on the music tab and you can stream any song from the album.

The Darlings

http://www.hartandhuntington.com/family/music/the-darlings/

I'd be stoked if any one here would give my friends band a listen and provide some feedback. Their first album comes out Tuesday the 9th, if you're a fan of Social D, Tiger Army, Bad Religion, Strung Out or anything of that ilk you'll probably like em. Click on the music tab and you can stream any song from the album.

The Darlings

http://www.hartandhuntington.com/family/music/the-darlings/

Not bad, it's nice to hear a band that doesn't play everything in drop tunings for a change.

Jet...a great band. Most people have probably only hear "Are you Gunna be my Girl" but they have a bunch of other great songs too.

Edited by Barts66

phoenix gets a ton of air time on wfnx around here and in NH

Fantastic. Now they are mainstream and I can't listen to them anymore ahaha

tokyo police club performed at our student bar a couple months ago at my universtiy.

What did you think of them?

I didn't think they were great live, maybe it was the small venue, I just thought they were really sloppy, and his voice isn't as good live as it is on the album.

Does anyone over the pond listen to (or even know of) a Scottish band called Biffy Clyro?

Did a search and only 2 results came back, one in 2005, and one in 2008, but wondered if either of there latest albums had any impact since then?

Give them a listen: Only Revolutions Puzzle