Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Guest OSTOR

Master car, truck, etc... topic

330xi which rocks in the snow and rain with regular all-season tires.

Except I'm getting killed on repair costs, so I'm hopefully getting something else next spring/summer. Looking at the new 128i, maybe a used G35 or Mazda6. Something with low/no miles, fast, and small(er).

finally picked up a new ride, i got a 2008 chrysler 300 Touring AWD. Black with Black leather, ohh is she pretty.

I'm making more money than you are, you take my old store and the first week you get a 300. Something is really wrong with this picture.

Shouldn't you be cleaning the sharpener or something?

Not being able to prioritize and making impulse purchases?

I'm debating between a Lancer Evolution I or a Toyota Aristo for a car to drive every day, and I'm leaning towards the evo...

Damn, everyone has such good cars at such young ages here. Whats insurance like across the Atlantic for new drivers (16-19) ?

well, i dont know which side of the atlantic your talking about but im from atlanta georgia. i dont know about the insurance cause ive got the gas side of the deal. ;) but i wouldnt imagine it being too much because its a steel body as opposed to whatever else they're made of know days.

Funny this thread happened to be bumped, Monday I will be going to the Ford dealership to polish of the paperwork on a 2005 F150 XLT Lariat. Quite the step up from my 88 F150 so I'm pretty excited. 5.4L V8, 4x4 and before summer I should have it jacked up pretty good. Looking at an 8" lift and 37" tires.

Nice, send me a pic if you get it done.

Still wont be for a while but I caught the fever after my friends got their trucks. The truck that did it for me was my friends 2001 Silverado, 9" lift on 38's. Sick truck.

Looking at the new 128i, maybe a used G35 or Mazda6. Something with low/no miles, fast, and small(er).

Check out the mazdaspeed6, its a wicked sleeper. 4wd, 265 hp, its a badass car.

Damn, everyone has such good cars at such young ages here. Whats insurance like across the Atlantic?

Not a new driver, nor do i have any accidents on my record.

$120 a week.

2003.5 M3 primary and '04 Challenge Stradale/'95 F355 secondary.

Edited by Thockey17

nice fucking cars lol, i don't know anything about insurance but $120 a week seems pretty cheap for an m3 and 2 ferraris.

i think remember seeing a pic of your dad's M or something, do you have any other pictures that you could post?

No shit, but I dont know how old he is,I thought around 19 or so and thatd be pretty crazy to have three cars that expensive. So either is dad bought them for him or somethin

I'm pretty sure he does come from a better off family, but that doesn't mean he hasn't worked hard for money to purchase such cars.

I'm pretty sure he does come from a better off family, but that doesn't mean he hasn't worked hard for money to purchase such cars.

I never said he didnt, thats why I said or somethin...I was just curious, cuz those are some nice ass cars

So they PAY you to live in AK?

The hell am I doing here? Oh yeah, it's cold there.

Well from the oil you get a permanent fund dividend every year and this year's was ~$1600.