Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Guest OSTOR

Master car, truck, etc... topic

B-E-A-Utiful. Buddy of mine just picked up a 335xi. With Procede V2 he is throwing down 328awhp/365awtq. Not too shabby one bit. That TT inline 6 is a brilliant motor.

Sure is a wonderful motor. I ordered the V2 before i even got the car. Still waiting for my Eisenmann pipes to come, though.

Then i'll really be happy.

since i am selling cars i am driving what i get, i work for opel (it´s in the gm group) and in the moment i am driving a real fun car, it is a 2006 opel astra opc with a 2.0 litre turbo engine and 241ps, took the pictures for an internet selling platform...

65145327.jpg

65145327_2.jpg

65145327_3.jpg

summer and fun vehicles:

suzuki rm 250 1999

433149_1189884934681l.jpg

ktm lc4 640 adventure for the long enduro rides

433149_1183408841410l.jpg

B-E-A-Utiful. Buddy of mine just picked up a 335xi. With Procede V2 he is throwing down 328awhp/365awtq. Not too shabby one bit. That TT inline 6 is a brilliant motor.

Sure is a wonderful motor. I ordered the V2 before i even got the car. Still waiting for my Eisenmann pipes to come, though.

Then i'll really be happy.

That will sound niiiice.

Because the audi is not missing a passenger headrest?

Well, that and there was a small scratch in the paint on the passenger side, most likely from a shopping cart.

Actually what you don't see is the brick wall the driver side went through. Side curtain airbags are worth it.

-E

I got a 2004 Subaru Impreza WRX STi. It's got a thirsty engine that only drinks premium, but it's awesome to drive. :P

I know what you mean... when I had my sti I averaged about 12 mpg because of the lead foot.

i had a ´78 jeep cj7 golden eagle v8 and a 94´yj renegade 6 cyl., i loved those cars but over here you can not afford them in paying tax, insurance and fuel (1.43 EURO for one litre!!)... specially the golden eagle was and still is one of my personal dream cars, it was such a fun to drive that vehicle without softtop and doors during summertime!! awesome cars, jeepfan forever :D

Edited by bucko

i had a ´78 jeep cj7 golden eagle v8 and a 94´yj renegade 6 cyl., i loved those cars but over here you can not afford them in paying tax, insurance and fuel (1.43 EURO for one litre!!)... specially the golden eagle was and still is one of my personal dream cars, it was such a fun to drive that vehicle without softtop and doors during summertime!! awesome cars, jeepfan forever :D

i have a 78 CJ-7 Golden Eagle right now. put a 283ci small block chevy in it years ago. Great summer toy!!!

I hate Mustangs, but that is a nicer one to have. Too bad those special editions command such a premium.

That is some nice rubber though, that's gotta make up for a little bit of the traction lost in the solid rear, eh?

How I roll in the (((( non-winter )))) months........

Hey, its one of those rare Blue GT Cobra Bullitts

Yes, it's a 2001 Bullitt. They made only 735 in 'True Blue.'

I hate Mustangs, but that is a nicer one to have. Too bad those special editions command such a premium.

That is some nice rubber though, that's gotta make up for a little bit of the traction lost in the solid rear, eh?

Why the hate for Mustangs? (just curious). You got to hand it to the 'American Pony Car' that has hung in there since 1964.

Very fun car to drive. Not much left on it is stock. Yup, the wide 'meats' help. As far as the solid rear, I'd want nothing else when at the strip. IRS' cause too much wheel hop when launching. Plus, half-shafts break too easy. On the street it does its job. I don't get too crazy with it on the street anyway so.........

Thank you for the nice replies everyone. :)

Why the hate for Mustangs? (just curious). You got to hand it to the 'American Pony Car' that has hung in there since 1964.

I'm not a drag-racing kind of guy. I like my motorsports in GT series and more euro-style circuit races. I suppose straight line racing does better with a solid rear end, but not having IRS is suicide for any other type of racing. Naturally I'm more drawn to Porsche, Corvette, Audi, BMW, etc. There is nothing I would love more than to have one of those cars and make it look like a car from a Le Mans race or something.

The Mustang would not be anywhere nearly as successful if they hadn't kept it dirt cheap. There were 20 in the parking lot at highschool, chicks had the V6 convertibles and jocks had the GT hard top. Most of the GTs were some edition or another and looked like a scene from Fast and Furious (they all parked together too).

I'm just not a pony-car guy. Camaros, Firebirds, Mustangs, etc all just seem like cheap power to me. Most of them look ugly as sin to me as well. Very few Mustangs look good, but your Bullitt is quite nice. That blue with the clean lines and the subtlety looks great, especially contrasted with some tool's car with hood pins, a fake scoop, body kit, rear wing, etc.

I extremely dislike the retro-Mustangs. It says to me that Ford was too scared to redesign the car properly and instead went with what was known to work. Some of those look decent, but most are pure trash.

I understand that those cheaper pony cars are good bases to start modifying to get really fast cars out of, but you're still only drag racing. I can't even tell you how many times I've been challenged at a stop light by some tool in a mustang for a street-drag. Every single time they launch with smoking tires thinking a 4000-rpm clutch dump in a stock V8 GT is the way to do it.

All the special editions drive me nuts. Cobras, Shelby Cobras, GT Shelby, etc etc. They're all a plow to get an extra $50,000 from Mustang fans when a $500 racing stripe and $3,000 of parts under the hood is all they are.

I'm gonna jump in here. Myy dad had an '02 gt as a weekend car, I've driven in bullits and I've driven the new Shelby's. They are good straight-line cars. But, I've also driven Evo X and Mazdaspeeds, and I have to say, that for similar dough you're getting less of a car in the Mustang. I once was a pony-car guy, but I've since been converted.

(First Post..)

I drive a 2006 Nissan Maxima SE. No pics right now.... It definitely gets me to where I need to go. I needed a large, sedan-ish vehicle for carting the family around. I was planning on getting a Saab 9-3, a BMW 3XX or something similar but after much deliberation, I picked out the Nissan. It costs a little less and it is still pretty nice. My wife on the other hand....

Got the fully loaded 2005 GMC Envoy XL. Basically a Denali without the Denali logo anywhere. I typically don't drive it unless we are both going somewhere. She wanted something with Nav, dvd player, etc, etc for our future kids. With #1 on the way, I guess it was a good idea.

Edited by thor von clemson

There's an escy here with a huge lift. He apparently brought it to the offroad shop with only 68km on the odometer. One of the best looking trucks i've ever seen, must have cost an arm and a leg.

Edited by bdj