Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Guest OSTOR

Master car, truck, etc... topic

I think tonight's snowfall has cemented the fact that I need to take advantage of SUV offers or bail some sucker out and buy one used.

I think tonight's snowfall has cemented the fact that I need to take advantage of SUV offers or bail some sucker out and buy one used.

It's a good time to do it. The rebates will start drying up soon now that gas is going down.

I got $10,000 off of my truck (08 Tundra Double Cab). For the family......possibly a Tundra Crew Max, 4Runner, or Sequoia. All are getting some pretty nice rebates right now from Toyota.

I am thinking of pickin up a pickup just for hitting the trail cause I am hearing some killer deals are out there in the DC area for pickups. I am not a 2 car kinda of guy but this might just be the time. Besides there is always something to haul

I got $10,000 off of my truck (08 Tundra Double Cab). For the family......possibly a Tundra Crew Max, 4Runner, or Sequoia. All are getting some pretty nice rebates right now from Toyota.

After their annoying commercials, I've put them on the to-do list for the weekend to check them out. My work also has deals thru GM and Nissan/Infiniti, so I'll check those first to see what they're putting up. May as well complete the golden sombrero of GMs in our household.

I also have a Honda Element. Great hockey vehicle, lots of room in the back and all wheel drive makes sure I get to the rink on crappy days.

I named it - his name is Stampy, after Barts elephant, its a dark metalic grey. I even got some lettering over the web that matches the Honda font and stuck it on the back.

Suprised how many people get the reference. I never named vehicles until I bought a car from a Newfy, he told me her name was "Happy" and to look after her.

I also have a Honda Element. Great hockey vehicle, lots of room in the back and all wheel drive makes sure I get to the rink on crappy days.

I named it - his name is Stampy, after Barts elephant, its a dark metalic grey. I even got some lettering over the web that matches the Honda font and stuck it on the back.

Suprised how many people get the reference. I never named vehicles until I bought a car from a Newfy, he told me her name was "Happy" and to look after her.

100 years of wind tunnel testing and amazing advances in aerodynamic drag went right out the window when Honda built a vehicle that looks like it is constructed out of Lego's. ;)

100 years of wind tunnel testing and amazing advances in aerodynamic drag went right out the window when Honda built a vehicle that looks like it is constructed out of Lego's. ;)

That Scion one is worse LOL

Mine isn't much better in that area.

Cars should never have a guy's name, it is always a she.

Thockey, I'm sure you know that its never 'all done' :P

Im not spending another dollar on it.

The only thing that isnt done is its atrocious depreciation. I mean its literally worth half MSRP not even 2 years later...

Edited by Thockey17

Mine isn't much better in that area.

True.....but at least yours actually looks, and fits the bill as a "truck"......and not a civic with a shoe box bolted to it to look like an SUV.

woah there, i like my box.

i call it the seXBox.

the front reminds me of a bauer 8000 helmet tho.th_xbhelmet2-1.jpg

the new xB's aren't as boxy, but still, dont make fun of my box :P

Edited by Race4LastPlace