Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
JR Boucicaut

2007 Nike/Bauer Catalogue

Thanks JR!

Are you sure the one90 shaft will be launched not one80?

Wooo, the SDP glove looks awesome!

Any idea why the OneXX series is the only one with the P91A pattern and what the difference between that and the P91 is?

The Catalogue says they are same.

Correct me if I am wrong.

Graz - if I recall, the padding is the same concept. ONE90 has different materials and different spine pad.

The shaft/blade will be ONE90. That is why I wrote "90".

Thanks for the catologue JR, I might have to look in to one of those XXX-Lite combos.

Not sure about the new supremeXX gear but I guess I shouldn't judge just based on looks.

The Supreme Pant line takes a lot of earlier features from the Supreme Pant line just discontinued. NBH has changed the outer shell materials to stronger nylons with better abrasion quality. The zipper feature is new for this year's Supreme series pants.

Does anyone know if the one90 blade is similar to the wavebridge vapor x blade? And does anyone know if there is anyplace that still carries the vapor x wavebridge in a RH P106? ive tried every blade and even like it better than the holdfast vapor x. I have been looking all over the place and cant find anymore. thanks

Any idea why the OneXX series is the only one with the P91A pattern and what the difference between that and the P91 is?

I read on here a few weeks back that the 91A is a "true" drury clone.

Wow...nice catalog.

I'm certainly glad to see a tapered shaft/blade offering from Bauer again. Now I don't have to snarf up all XV P88 blades since the XXX-Lite tapered will be available. Also would like to give the XXX-Lite tapered wood blade a try.

I read on here a few weeks back that the 91A is a "true" drury clone.

True Drury clone? Isn't the length of the blade longer than the other one, P91?

Wow...nice catalog.

I'm certainly glad to see a tapered shaft/blade offering from Bauer again. Now I don't have to snarf up all XV P88 blades since the XXX-Lite tapered will be available. Also would like to give the XXX-Lite tapered wood blade a try.

Same here! I tried the XV lindros and find it a great blade and was wondering if I should stock up. Lot's of feel and really easy to shoot with.

The XV has holdfast. The one-90 has wavebridge and XXX-Lite has N-touch (variation of holdfast?) Garofal09, in what way did you find the wavebridge better than the holdfast in the Vapor X?

so actually is it really possible to order bauer shin guard strap? if anyone has some, i'm willing to buy 2 of them!

Here Canada, the One90 Skate is selling $799, and the XXX is selling $699.

I guess it will be between $750~$850. Any thoughts?

Im thinking its gunna be like $599 for XXX, 699 for One90's, and 799 for XXXX or maybe theyll keep ther price and maybe price the XXXX for 799-899

Wow...nice catalog.

Same here! I tried the XV lindros and find it a great blade and was wondering if I should stock up. Lot's of feel and really easy to shoot with.

The XV has holdfast. The one-90 has wavebridge and XXX-Lite has N-touch (variation of holdfast?) Garofal09, in what way did you find the wavebridge better than the holdfast in the Vapor X?

The holdfast blades seemed to crack and chip and the wavebridge didnt, and two cracked on the hosel, the wavebridge did not chip at all they have been the most durable blades i have ever used. just personal experience, thanks for the info

Damn I was looking forward to seeing some XXXX gloves - oh well.

The SDP Pro Roll gloves are a great deal for MSRP of 99$ - I'm using some Supreme 5000 pro stock nylon ones similar to those right now and they are awesome gloves.

The holdfast blades seemed to crack and chip and the wavebridge didnt, and two cracked on the hosel, the wavebridge did not chip at all they have been the most durable blades i have ever used. just personal experience, thanks for the info

I have found the same. I am a big fan of the wavebridge

anyone know how much the one90 shoulder pads will be?

Around $120 if i recall correctly. I saw them yesterday at the D-town mini show. They were pretty sweet actually. Very light with nice protection throughout them. Dri fit lined with memory foam on the inside. Very cool.