Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
JR Boucicaut

2007 Nike/Bauer Catalogue

I thought the ONE90 shoulder pad was a bit heavy. There is no doubt the protection is there. The Supreme 70 shoulder pad was actually lighter. Some guys will trade off the weight for the extra protection of the ONE90 over the Supreme 70. Keep it in mind the first time you compare the two shoulder pads.

I thought the ONE90 shoulder pad was a bit heavy. There is no doubt the protection is there. The Supreme 70 shoulder pad was actually lighter. Some guys will trade off the weight for the extra protection of the ONE90 over the Supreme 70. Keep it in mind the first time you compare the two shoulder pads.

Its time to amend this. I tried on the ONE90 shoulder pad Monday at OneGoal. I picked it up first to double-check the weight against the previous sample I had seen a month earlier. This ONE90 felt lighter. Then I picked up the Supreme 70 shoulder pad. This sample was as light as the first one I had seen. Once I put the ONE90 shoulder pad on, I put on the ONE90 elbow pads. The stretch nylon center strap system worked very well. The elbow pads and shoulder pads fit comfortably together with no problems at the bicep. The segmented bicep pad flexed nicely when moving your arm. These two pieces of upper body equipment are worth the money if you want some serious protection.

DS50, what is the profile of the one90 shoulders like? Bulky, low profile, or kind of in between? Are the caps pretty heavy duty?

If you don't mind, same question about the shinnys.

The profile of the ONE90 shoulder pad for me is very similar to the Vapor 10 shoulder pad from about 4 years ago. I wear the Vapor 10 shoulder pad so when I had on the ONE90, it felt similar as it sat on top of my shoulders. The shoulder caps may even be from the same mold. I would not be surprised if they are. I thought the profile was down low and close to my shoulders. There was no feeling of having to look over the pad when turning your head to receive a pass or see where a forechecker is coming from before he rams you into the glass in the corner(I'm a defenceman!). The interior grip print feature will help keep the pads in place when combined with a performance undershirt.

The ONE90 shin pads present a different appearance than the 8000, now Pro Lightspeed. The shin shell is anatomically perfect without the wide width bulk of an RBK 8K or Vector shin pad double tandem wide load look! The part of the shin pad that allows for this is on the outside of your shin where they have removed plastic on a concave line. Pay close attention to this in the picture in the catalog. You will realize what you are seeing when you think about what I just said. It is an interesting idea. My caveat is if you are not a fan of the original Franklin multiple holes in the foam(think Franklin vented gloves), then the first time you see the shin pad and the ONE90 series, as well as the Supreme 70 series, you will have second thoughts. The NBH tag name is Vent Armor foam. It does serve its purpose by breathing and reducing weight in the pad. The anchor strap system also works very well on the shin pad. This is what I call a "no brainer." It is simply an over due idea that should have been done years ago. Leave it to NBH to do it first. It won't be the last time they come through with a "no brainer" that has to leave the other vendors going "Why didn't we think of that?" Uh, because you didn't.

There is a lot of value in the protection and design of both the ONE90 and Supreme 70 series of protection. If you need to upgrade some gear, it will be worth waiting for before you make a decision on someone else's close out gear sale.

Just looking at the sticks I'm curious if the Vapor VIII is an Endure shaft with a conventional blade or if it is just a totally repainted Endure. Anyone know?

why is the red one 90 not in the catalogue i hope the y do make it in the stick um grip because i have the one 90 and i love everthing bu the grip

Did you read the first page of this thread? It's all explained there.

this equipment all looks so awsome i just really hope the vApor xxxx skates arnt as much as ur all predicting cuz i really want them :)pce!

Does any one have idea how much one90 shaft will be in CDN? I know it's different depended on pro shops

It's been advertised, as well as the XXX Lite shaft for $99.99 US, so it'll probably be about $10-20 cheaper than what a Synergy II shaft goes for.

Does any one have idea how much one90 shaft will be in CDN? I know it's different depended on pro shops

It's been advertised, as well as the XXX Lite shaft for $99.99 US, so it'll probably be about $10-20 cheaper than what a Synergy II shaft goes for.

Thanks. But I wonder, I think XXX lite sold more expansive than the One90 (I'm talking about OPS). Than, isn't it weird if price of both shafts are same?

Dose anybody have a picture of the new one90? i know its the same but with red, but i would love to see a picture please and thank you :)