Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
JR Boucicaut

2007 RBK Catalogue

http://www.modsquadhockey.com/pics/JR/2007/RBK/RBK07.pdf

Skates - 9k, 7k and 5k carry over from last year. The 4k, 3k and 1k all have different looks - Max Armour all over the skate on the 4k and 3k.

Sticks - The 9k is not in the catalogue. The 7k Sickick carries over from the December launch. 5k Snake Grip, 4k and 3k come with a new graphics package. 6k is gone.

The new RBK curves are P30 Bergeron, P32 Phaneuf, P34 Modano, P38 Datsyuk and P87 Crosby, which will be available in Fall 07.

RBK has introduced a composite 9k goal stick. The 8k hybrid, the foam core 6k and the new X10 and X5 Xpulse sticks round out the goal line.

Helmets - 8k and 6k carry over, and now a VN 4k (without subshell)

Gloves - New to the lineup is the 9k, available in both synth leather and nylon versions. An updated version of the ASD cut, but with a new cuff and palm. The palm has a Kevlar patch on the top corner and a "damper" zone which limits vibration in the hand. The 8k carries over, and the 5k is a downspec'd 9k.

Pants - THe 9k is a new addition to the lineup (could this be the pant the NHLers will be wearing?) It takes the 8k concept to a new level - it has an inner "core" and a shell. The core has a molded spine protector and two-way adjustable thigh guards. The thigh guards move independently from the uppers of the pants, allowing more freedom of movement. It also has built-in velcro tabs for socks.. The rest of the pants carry over from last year.

Protective - Jofa has gotten another change - it's looking more RBK than the simplistic Jofa design in years past. The 9k setup include a new shoulder pad design, new elbows (with a lock strap system) and shins with a new liner and three-point strap system.

The 6k also gets the lock strap and new shin strap system, and keeps the Fit Lite suspension system and vents.

-the 3ks look terrible. they have a web like look.

-the custom helmet thing is unique, but i wonder how much more it will cost!

-the 6k shins look great! im glad they stuck with the fit lite system

- the new jersey colors look sweet!

im definately impressed with the rbk 07 lineup

some of that protective stuff looks sweet but the lower end skates like the 4k 3k and 1k just look plain ugly.

also im liking the new 9k nylon gloves

ah okay, well if it is possible for you to scan it, i would like to see it, but if you can't, it's alright lol

I just think that the rbk triple density is a great underwear and maybe rbk have more this years too, or another innovation like that.

Yes. It's somewhat Vaporish.

With christmas gift, i have enough to buy a new pair of glove, i'm using the XX but i want to try nylon glove, since i couldn't find a pair of pro stock XX. my choice was the XXX.

What would be the difference between an 9k and XXX ?? My XX aren't dead anyways, but it would'nt hurt to change them LOL!

Hey! I found something really weird!

(all according to the catalogue)

7K ops is weighted 460g but taper shaft + blade are (305g + 140g) 445g?

5K ops is weighted 500g but stan. shaft + blade are (275g + 160g) 435g?

7K ops < 5K ops

7K two-piece > 5K two-piece

It doesn't make any sense!

EDT:

5K ops > 5K two-piece (65g difference!)

Edited by blueliner27