Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
JR Boucicaut

2007 RBK Catalogue

number 1, are u serious and the poor guy just wants to know the weight on the stick

Not when it's the same guy.

Snangle is on Mod approval and created this account so that he could keep on asking how much the stick weighed.

Seeing as the Crosby curve is available on 9/1 (his Sherwood contract is up), any idea what stick we are going to see Crosby using next season? I am guessing he will keep a standard shaft/wood blade.

Seeing as the Crosby curve is available on 9/1 (his Sherwood contract is up), any idea what stick we are going to see Crosby using next season? I am guessing he will keep a standard shaft/wood blade.

He's been taking daily skates at my local rink...ill try and check to see if he is using anything different :ph34r:

He's been taking daily skates at my local rink...ill try and check to see if he is using anything different :ph34r:

Any updates?

not yet...i went the other day and he wasnt there...maybe he's gone back to pittsburgh? i'll go and check again tommorow morning

ok i went again today and he wasn't there. He did say he was going to "lay low" while the stanley cup was in town with joey dipenta - which is happening next week. He's also listed on the rimouski training camp roster which he usually attends.

soo i'll keep trying and i will let you guys know if i find out anything.

I was wondering if anyone who has tried out both the 6k and 8k helmets knows what the differences are and if it is worth the price jump, especially the added hassle to find a cage to go with it

I was wondering if anyone who has tried out both the 6k and 8k helmets knows what the differences are and if it is worth the price jump, especially the added hassle to find a cage to go with it

The 6K helmet features many of the same features as the 8K. However 2 noteable missing features are the rear Microdial and the composite subshell.