Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
JR Boucicaut

2007 RBK Catalogue

forsb217- it depends on where you buy it. At the St. Paul hockey expo, hockey giant had it for 249.99, and other stores had it for 209.99, so it all depends. i don't know what the msrp is

Should see it right around 239.99 at most shops. Might see it a little higher at some places. This price seems to be the medium with the high end sticks this year! Im just curious to see how many people will actually be willing to spend this much on a stick. Better yet, when the stick breaks after 35 days and their out of the warranty how many will buy another after that!!!

i wish theyd make the 4k in green, im not into shelling out 130 for a helmet, and i dont like those gelly pads in the 8k, but my team makes me wear a green helmet so i have to dish out cash for 8k or intake

What are the differences in the 4k-6k line of elbow pads versus the 3k-5k line? I can read it and it says FITLITE construction. I know how this is different on the shins, but what about the elbows?

what is the weight on the 9k stick

I believe JR- one of the most reputable sources on the board... said no one knows! It's not even in the product catalogue, dude! Call a few e-tailers and ask them... you've asked the same question about a dozen times.

They are following NBH's concept - let the stick balance speak for itself and don't list a weight. E-tailers won't know.

Only way is to weigh one at home.

Guest snipertee

number 1, are u serious and the poor guy just wants to know the weight on the stick