Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
JR Boucicaut

2007 CCM Catalogue

http://www.modsquadhockey.com/pics/JR/2007/CCM/CCM07.pdf

New CCM logo!

Skates - The V10.0 SE (Ovechkin) carries over from the December launch - new look to the V10.0. The regular 10.0 is in the lineup, as well as a 6.0 SE version. The 8.0 is now predominately silver, and the 4.0 is only available in SE form.

NO MORE TACKS!

Sticks - The V.10 Catapult line now comes in 7 colors - matched to the endorser's curve's team colors. The 8.0 Ultimate and 6.0 Radioactive are also new sticks. The 18.0 and 6.0 also come in shaft/blade form - 8.0 tapered, 6.0 standard.

Helmets - The Vector helmet takes the Hefter shell and combines it with an EPP/"memory foam" liner. The rest of the helmets are unchanged.

Gloves - The V10.0 is a new glove - 3-pc thumb that angles inward, and a stretch cuff. Nash/Pittards palm. The look carries on through the line. The Tacks glove line carries over from last year.

Pants - Unchanged

Protective - Unchanged

Damn I know some people that are gonna be very upset with no more Tacks line, JR any idea if CCM are ever gonna have another line of skates again?

three lines of skates from one manufacturer is kind of overkill. If you count the RBKs with/without the pump as 2 different lines, then it's 4 lines of skates. with all those options, no one line will be able to shine through. Tacks guys will likely still buy ccm, they'll just have to opt for vectors now.

tacks guys(skating for 10 years in tacks) wont be able to fit in vector because they are narrower.

Also how can you say there is 4 line of skate?? rbk has 2(Imo you cant say it is 2 different line, but you do) and ccm has one: vector. so which line is the fourth one?

JR: What do you mean by 3 pc-thumb? nylon glove?

9k, 7k and 5k skates are Pump. Then they have the lower-end stuff. Don't know how you can see that as 3 lines, but hey...

As far as the 3-piece thumb, you'll understand when you see it.

9k, 7k and 5k skates are Pump. Then they have the lower-end stuff. Don't know how you can see that as 3 lines, but hey...

I don't remember off the top...are there any non-pump high end skates?

Doan was wearing a Vector helmet as well as using a white/coyote colored Catapult stick. Helmet actually looked pretty good.

just to clarify, last year, there were 2 ccm lines, and either 1 or 2 rbk lines, depending on how you see it. Therefore, THC had 3 (or 4, depending on how you look at it) lines of skates. I was responding to "why would they discontinue tacks?"

Is it like the old Nike lobster thumbs?

Doan was wearing a Vector helmet as well as using a white/coyote colored Catapult stick. Helmet actually looked pretty good.

Saw the coyotes play the hawks last night. Doan was wearing the Vector helmet, very nice looking in my eyes. But he was ack to the 10.0 stick.

Are the tacks gone for good? I was getting some vapor xxx baked today at my LHS and one of the guys said they weren't going to make the tacks for 2 years, but I wasn't sure if that meant AT LEAST two years or if they are already planning on bringing them back.

There is a line of skates in development. CCM/RBK did not want to rush them to the marketplace for 2007. I don't think we have seen the last of Tacks skates. At least, if I'm in charge of marketing, we haven't!

I saw the new Vector gloves today. The 10.0 is extremely comfortable. The 14" sample was snug but not as tight as a ONE90. The 3 piece thumb works very well. The mobile cuff on the wrist is better than Easton's. The 8.0 will be a great value at $100 US retail. The 10.0 and 8.0 are available in 14" and 15" only.

No 10.0 shaft or blade - they just not sell well enough or was there not enough difference with the 8.0?

Vector gloves look very OneXX'ish - would look good on Robocop.

I didn't relize they were making SEs in 6.0 and 4.0. Even those not looking to spend major coin can look like Ovie.

Their OPS lineup is kind of odd, as each stick now has not only a number, but a name as well. Nice to see someone else making a hybrid stick, as well as the 892 tapered wood blade. there definitely aren't enough tapered wood blades around.

Sign in to follow this