Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
JR Boucicaut

2007 CCM Catalogue

I saw the new Vector gloves today. The 10.0 is extremely comfortable. The 14" sample was snug but not as tight as a ONE90. The 3 piece thumb works very well. The mobile cuff on the wrist is better than Easton's. The 8.0 will be a great value at $100 US retail. The 10.0 and 8.0 are available in 14" and 15" only.

Which of the vector or 9k is more comparable to the vapor XX?

the new 10.0 gloves from the side view look one90ish, if you took away the big cuff they would look quite a bit like the one90's

Can't say I'm a fan of the new Vector gloves. The current ones look and feel great!! Looks like they used the same designer for the Rbk 9ks.

Saw the vector gloves in person today, can't really say if I liked them or not. They are definatly different and will probably be an aquired tate. The hardest part will probably be having people put them on. The thumb is weird and I didn't like it but there are people that will probably go crazy for it.

Ps. Unlike the south, Tacks skates will rise again.

Edited by chikinpotpie

I am VERY!!! happy to see the Lemieux pattern availabe in the 4.0 and 5.0 as well as the 8.0 blades. I suggested that to ccm mid-year (although I'm sure that had nothing to do with it).

I love the 5.0-tapered and 4.0-standard blades for roller, but have been switching back and forth from Lecavalier and Recchi patterns (not that happy with either).

The Lemieux pattern is what I love, but the 8.0 is not suitable (or cost effective) for street. Now I can have my cake and eat it too!

Long live ccm!

will an end plug fit in the 8.0 shaft?

my brother wants to get back into hockey, but he's now 6'5".

I'm trying to figure out a stick setup that will be long enough for him.

I bought him the longest stick (60") they had at the LHS and he says it needs to be 2-3" longer!

the 8.0 shaft and 5.0 blade will be how long?

I am VERY!!! happy to see the Lemieux pattern availabe in the 4.0 and 5.0 as well as the 8.0 blades. I suggested that to ccm mid-year (although I'm sure that had nothing to do with it).

I love the 5.0-tapered and 4.0-standard blades for roller, but have been switching back and forth from Lecavalier and Recchi patterns (not that happy with either).

The Lemieux pattern is what I love, but the 8.0 is not suitable (or cost effective) for street. Now I can have my cake and eat it too!

Long live ccm!

The Lemieux would be nice the if the lie wasn't so damn high. YOu don't find that most pucks slip right under the blade? Thats why I use the Lecavalier, which they're cutting back on this year. Thanks a lot mreeves! :P

any idea how much that TACKS 892 wood stick would run for? I need tall sticks, and im looking for a new blade pattern so i thought i could buy a few of these.

I saw vector 10.0 Catapult today. To be honest, I'm not that impressed. It is lighter than the current vector 10.0, but it is wippier than the easton stealth CNT. There is only one stick at Cyclone Taylor Coquitlam and it is $249.99 CDN.

I call myself as a stick collector but I will skip this time.

The last part of the catalogue isn't on here...but for anyone who has a copy. Could you tell me about the jerseys for this year? Beer league team uses the tw-tone practice jersey as the team jersey, but I'm having a hard time tracking down the black with yellow shoulders...did they ditch those?

Skates -

NO MORE TACKS!

JR, do you know if they still are available for custom orders?

Somebody else that might be in the know? Jimmy??

I don't get why there are no standard Lecavalier blades being offered. I like the v40 blades(although a bit heavy) and there's nothing comprable being offered for 07.

It's getting harder and harder to find Lidstrom clones...

Sign in to follow this